GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #103 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
8/2

Sorry about your friend Angel.

legacytree.jpg

Reactions: angelphyre

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
First - @angelphyre . . . "My" Sincerest of Condolences to One and All . . . :(

have to ask why this rant is in a contest thread...
I just thought there might be a special place for that.

Just to clarify, although some have already commented . . . Actually there is a special place here on ECF - It's called "The Lounge" ( The Lounge | E-Cigarette Forum ) . . . AND - Most people will take this kind of discussion there, especially since there is a little more "Liberty" in the type of discussion and language used in those threads (Of course within ECF TOS) . . . ;)

However, even with that being said. . . While the main purpose of this thread is for a contest and to help promote "The vape Tree" - THANKFULLY that is not the only thing that "Our" Host "GMO" allows "Us" to do and why there is a :rules: about substance in post . . . "GMO" has carried on the special tradition of creating a "Safe Place" for "US" here in this thread to share with one another those things that happen throughout the day and in "Our" lives . . . More specifically - somewhere that "We" can communicate and share with each other the Who, What, Where, & When events of our lives, including the things that happen with "Our" Family, Friends, or just plain life in general (with even a rant here or there too) . . .

The only caveat is and must be observed - these discussions/comments/rants are allowed as long as there is still mutual respect shown to ALL no matter any & all possible divisive factors - such as: national origin; political beliefs; faith/creed/religious affiliation; gender/sexual orientation; color/race classification and/or economic status . . . ALSO - That EVERYONE - especially will agree to disagree - when and if it seems any discussion is becoming heated in anyway or is especially taking away from the contest and promoting "The Vape Tree" . . . Then - As The "Contest Helper" - I will step in and ask as politely as I can - but firmly, that the discussion cease and desist or be taken to PM's . . . Hope that explains why that rant post was allowed . . . Just Sayin' . . . :D

@liblue1 . . . THANK YOU ! ! ! :thumbs: :wub:

@jpf880 . . . Hope that "Wifey's" boot fits and she is doing well . . . :D

@Shawn Hoefer . . . Glad Ya' had FUN at the cloud comp, however if it was "ME" - there is absolutely no way I could have stayed in that heat . . . AND - I surely would have lost a lung . . . There is no way I would have been able to breath . . . How did Ya' do it ? ? ? :blink:

Okay - It's that time again . . . ;)

For "Everyone" In NEED . . .

"GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

. . . being sent "Your" Way

Once again - For all of the 'Tree-Peeps" already gone to bed and those about to go . . .

Hope Ya' have very restful night and pleasant dreams . . .

th_smiliesleeping.gif

Okay - I'm done for the Day . . .
putertired.gif

It's . . .
bedtime.gif

AND - I'm off . . .
gotobed.gif

Good "MoringNite" All - See Ya' Tomorrow . . .

nighttree.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread