GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #125 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few
:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Time for - COFFEE
proxy.php

YES - COFFEE - TIME . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS

To Week # 124 WINNERS

:rickroll: "@sig-cmt" :rickroll:

NOW - Remember, just send an email to "GMO" at thevapetree@gmail.com with "WINNER" in the subject line and make sure to include what "E-Liquid" By Name "You" want & Nic Strength along with"Your" Shipping Name and Address . . . :D

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Guess it is time to check out some of the other ECF neighborhoods too . . .
putersmile1.gif

See You Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
1/2 - 1: Whoo Hoo!!! @sig-cmt !!!!!!!! :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:
Thank you @Uncle for the help.
as @rangerrobin said it
"Happy New Year Bump!
Just for you @glassmanoak! :lol:"

wow what a thread we just left, and have so much for this year. Ranger apparently your year is a good year for all signs, Blue is right you better get out there and buy a lotto ticket or something, just read my year horoscope; and it is a good year for all signs.
:tumble:

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/2 #1
Good morning Treefam............I am up and need coffee...but first I want to say Congrats to sig-cmt...........and Thank you to GMO for another place to call home this week and Uncle for always helping.............
decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/2 #2
1/2 #2
Pestering kids this morning have driven me away from my work. Instead, I'm doing an unscheduled installation of their new Chromebook--which, surprisingly, is not as uncomplicated as it sounds if one wishes to do it the right way...
I always think that anything with a plug is complicated...........LOL.........and yes doing it the right way is important......
decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/2 #3(15 min rule)
Don't forget about the big sale........................Through Jan 20th...............
50% off

ALL E-LIQUID

PLUS

60% OFF

ALL E-LIQUID FROM THE

**EXTRA**

CATEGORY !!!

**EXTRA**E-LIQUID IS ESPECIALLY FORMULATED FOR SUB-OHM VAPING.

THERE IS NO PG/VG CHOICE FOR THIS SPECIAL E-LIQUID BUT PICK YOUR NICOTINE STRENGTH !!

****PLUS****

ONE FREE 15 ML SAMPLE

for final orders over $20

(OUR CHOICE)

THE VAPE TREE is proud to announce a SALE on all E-liquids. Get

50% OFF

AT CHECKOUT. NO COUPON CODE NEEDED

WE OFFER MANY DIFFERENT CHOICES OF NICOTINE STRENGTH AND PG/VG INCLUDING

3MG 20PG/80VG

When you checkout,

Please allow 5 Business Days for shipping so that ALL E-liquids can be Pre-steeped!

WWW.THEVAPETREE.COM

decomaiso.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
1/2 #5
Me too.......but I have to go out to do it, so I only do it when I have to.....I am thinking in the next 2 weeks I will....it's almost an all day thing because when I go out I want to get all my running around done at the same time....or at least as much as I can do in a day.....
decomaiso.gif

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread