GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #13 for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

glassmanoak

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Feb 17, 2012
Lafayette, La
NEW CONTEST

WIN TWO 15ML BOTTLES OF GLASSMANOAK'S PRE-STEEPED e-liquid !!

Everyone is encouraged to post multiple times each day - BUT only with a few

:rules:

1) Only posts which begin with a number will count towards winning.
2) ALL POSTS MUST HAVE

SUBSTANCE

3.) There can be only SIX numbered entries Each Day. Only a numbered post may win!

Each entry should be numbered AND dated!

4.) There can be NO consecutive posts!!! Except when 15 minutes or more has lapsed. . . In other words- Number, Post, Wait 15 minutes - After 15 Minutes, Number and then Post again.

5.) Here is the BEST RULE!! .......IF YOUR WINNING POST CONTAINS A PICTURE OR EMOTICON OFA TREE , YOU WILL WIN A THIRD BOTTLE OF PREMIUM e-liquid !!

NOTE: There MAY be Subcontests this week, so BEWARE!!

The Contest Ends Between Midnight and 12 NOON, CENTRAL TIME ON SATURDAY ! !

I hope all that is clear . . . You can Post SIX or more times a day, Number them - But DO NOT post any of the first SIX consecutively,
For something new and different,,,,, while I am convalescing, The vape Tree - Contest Thread now has a Contest helper, The One And Only,,,, “Uncle”

Each week's CONTEST will still start on Saturday and run until 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME the next Saturday. “Uncle” will update the thread and there will be a new winner selected for each week. “Uncle” will also be assisting me, when needed, in picking someone using Random. Org to select the winner from the post entered for that specific week.

Please start numbering at #1 in this thread

GOOD LUCK and HAVE FUN!!!
The Home Thread is named:

GLASSMANOAK’s THE VAPE TREE - Discounts, Promotions, Updates, and Home Thread

NEW RULES
Unfortunately, I have to start a very strict set of rules to claim your prize because my communications have become very complex and things are getting lost:
1 Send an email with the subject “WINNER !!”
2. List E-liquid choices (by name}, nicotine strength,
shipping name and address.

3. My email address is thevapetree@gmail.com.

Do NOT send this information via ECF Conversation !!! You can use only the email address !!

I apologize for having to be so strict, but this is the only way I can continue the Contest and even hope to keep my sanity !! Please be patient, you WILL receive your prize! My shipper and I aren't the fasted people in the world!

I am glad to accommodate PIF requests, HOWEVER, The email MUST come from the original winner, not the PIF recipient. The PIF giver will have to do a bit of work!

ENJOY !!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
SmileySummertree.gif
Well - "MoringNite" - "Tree People" . . .

cute-yellow-sun-laughing.gif
. . . Start of a NEW DAY & NEW WEEK too . . .
nTE7B9q8c.gif

Still havin' "My" COFFEE . . .
coffee-drinker-smiley-emoticon.gif

CONGRATULATIONS
To Week # 138 WINNER
:rickroll: "@Chris H.":rickroll:

AND - THANK YOU "GMO" . . .

For the Contest and giving "Us" ALL a place to meet another week once again . . .

smiley-face-thumbs-up-animation-huge-thumbs-up-smiley-emoticon.gif

Once Again - A BIG HUGE . . .
blowing-kiss-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . . to @liblue1 & @CountBoredom, especially for continuing to have "My" Back and for Helping "GMO" out as Contest Helpers . . . :thumbs:

AND - Also I want to say . . .
bouncing-thank-you-smiley-emoticon.gif
. . .

To each and everyone of you for Playing Nice and behaving while I am gone . . .

Nothing new to update here - just the same old story as I am still trying to recoup from the surgery . . . :facepalm:

For those in NEED sending . . . "GOOD VIBES" & "Healing Thoughts"

29ljmo5.gif

The "Uncle" Smiley

See You All Later . . .

bone_wave_animation.gif

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 38: Darlin pulled forward more from Katz hands and leaned, the beams of light hitting the horses in the chest and legs, little darts of electrical shock and a little burn. The horses were beginning to disagree with their riders and reared up; the snowballs still never stopped. Deep in the mass of men coming one stopped, covered by the movement of the rest; he pulled up his crossbow and aimed.

The arrow let loose and was on target, it sped quickly towards Darlin not looking. She was in the moment, all those snowballs on command in her mind, the please stop sparks to the horses; it was right on her...... something talked to her. Darlin leaned back and turned her head sharply to the left, the arrow just cutting her cheek.

She put her hand up to her face and pulled it back down, red on her fingers. She looked at the big crowd and saw through them; she tossed her hand forward and the crossbowman was thrown through the air and back; she let a fireball out and it hit the man. He hit the ground and made no sound as Darlin started throwing fire balls. "No!" Yelled Katz.
4/16 - 1:
:tumble:

rangerrobin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2014
Northern California
NAE

Congrats @Chris H.! :toast:

@glassmanoak - Thank you for your continued generosity and the cool hangout spot! :wub:

@CountBoredom, @liblue1 and @Uncle - Thanks for helpin' out! :thumb:

Lots to do today and friends coming over. Have a terrific day, everyone! Catch y'all later...

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 39: The blizzard that Darlin started to make was more than any would want to be in and certainly more than they wanted to watch; a hornets nest was better. "Darlin, please..." pleaded Katz. Darlin's eyes were black the blood running down her face. Katz knew she could not do anything, she could not grab her arms back or hold her down; it was all in her mind. "Darlin."

Darlin was starting to keep her breath inside of her, the rage building; she had enough. Katz was hurt the children had been scared and all the rest. She was hurt, she wanted home and finally understood that they wanted to hurt them.

Count sat on the wall for most of the night, he finally got tired enough after the long nap to go back to sleep. He awoke later than what would have been usual back at the real home. It was later in the day, wow the day. He had not seen that in a long time; always working at night. He calmly walked back to the wall and sat down.

Blue made it to the hall and walked toward the machine room, she stopped and put her hand up on a wall and breathed for a minute. She raised her head and breathed deep one more time, and began to walk more calmly forward.
4/16 - 2

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
4/16
1. Morning Treefam...I shouldn't even be posting at this time on a Saturday, but was woken up early by bf's mom needing me to help her with something and have been up for a while now...don't these people know my weekends are for doing nothing! :p

Congrats @Chris H. on the win! :thumbs:

Thank you GMO for giving us our lovely home for another week and to our wonderful helpers for keeping us all straight! :D

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 40: Darlin kicked the horse and it began to move forward. She continued to look stern at those before her, the men were no longer being stopped in place by snowballs they were being tossed back a little. Katz reached forward she could not help it, she grabbed Darlin by the arms and pulled her back; Katz then wrapped her arms around Darlin like a hug.

Only Darlin and Katz moved forward, Katz closed her eyes; there was too much going on and she would have to rely on Darlin. Darlin was still so mad. She was breathing short and fast. Katz was able to finally feel this and told her "Breath in deep and let it out slow." "Breath in deep and let it out slow." "Breath in deep and let it out slow." Darlin started to hear Katz and breathed.

The men were running away, the horses in full flight. Fuzzy laughed and pulled forward, Angel slapped him along the head almost playfully. The man hit by the fireball finally got up and ran with the rest leaving his crossbow behind. Darlin saw him get up and made ten snowballs hit him in the back. She wanted to help him run away.

They all started forward, the horses below them perfectly calm. Darlin kept up the pressure, the men and horses raced back to the gate; Darlin was being devilish now, she made them trip and fall. You wanted to get up that way? A little dart of light here and there, a sting in the rear.
4/16 - 3

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 41: Count sat on the wall, he was thinking of his family; only one more long trip and he knew he would be back with them.......... he sighed. How long had it been since he talked to a single soul?

Blue made it to the room and entered through the door. She saw Darlin by the machine, she was looking at something in her hands. Darlin looked up "Hey Bllue!" with a smile and slur. "What are you looking at sweetie?" asked Blue. "A crystal, isn't it beautiful?" "Yes it is, do you like it?" "It is my favorite, look at the colors, it is so nice." Darlin was rubbing her fingers gently on the smooth sides; she was admiring it. "Would you like to see the others that I have?" "You have more?!" said Darlin with excitement. "Yes." "Oh yes!! Aunt Blue!" "We need to put that one back, before we go okay?"

"Okay Blue." Darlin handed the crystal back to Blue. She smiled at Darlin and kissed her forehead. "Why don't you put it back." Blue said with a smile. Darlin took the crystal back and gently took it back to the machine box. She looked over to the place it should go and made sure not to hit any other crystal and moved it toward the empty spot. All of them were protected by a one inch thick silk cloth underneath. Darlin let the crystal loose and it started to fall back to it's location.
4/16 - 4:

Fuzzy Thunderbear

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2015
NOWHERE, SD, USA
4/16 #1
conga rats.gif
to @Chris H. . Aren't ya glad ya joined us?

Yo, @CountBoredom One of youse guys needs to go fix the title of this thread. It says this is #13 when I think it is supposed to be #139.

OK, now for my weather rant: Last night when I posted that I wouldn't be here today, the NWS/NOAA forecast was for "less than 20% chance of occasional light rain showers" with temperatures in the high 50s to mid 60s and that's the way it was supposed to be for the whole next week. Being that "mild," I didn't bother to check the weather maps for myself (and I obviously should have). This morning when I rolled out of the sack and headed for my coffee cup, I saw that the ground was totally white, snow was coming down horizontally, and the temperature was 31. Four hours later and it has made it all the way up to 32 *F and it is still snowing. What I want to know is why the stupid government pays megabucks for a computerized forecasting system that can make errors this big? Which dufus forgot to press the button that said, "Oh, look, there's a gigantic cold air mass sweeping in from Canada" that will change that 20% chance of light rain to 100% chance of snow with accumulation "up to 6 inches"? OK, rant off, and I didn't even use a bunch of the four-letter words that are going through my mind at the moment. Obviously, I am not going to drive 180 miles in a blizzard to buy a riding mower that I won't even be able to use for over a week...

Welcome to ECF @Norman M Check out this neat contest thread where you can win some really good e-liquid just by chatting with the great folks who hang out here (see complete "rules" on page 1). Lots of fun here! Nicest people on the forum and you just might learn a thing or twelve... :)

1 awesome erosion pattern.jpg

Last edited:

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
4/16 #1
Good Morning Treefam............I am up and need coffee..........allergies are making my life interesting......
Congrats Chris H............
Thank you GMO for a new clean house this week.......
So good to see you & Uncle too..........
And thank you to Uncle and Count for helping keep things going.........
vil-automn.gif

Last edited:

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
TIOA Sns 7 eps 42: Blue watched and time seemed normal, then she noticed that the crystal was not falling it was suspended in the air; waiting to slid back into place. Blue bent forward a little and looked down and watched for a long time. One spot on the crystal had a mark inside, she watched that spot and the threads of the silk. After some time she saw them move closer together, so time was moving but slow.

The crystal was moving back to it's home, the point at the end slowly sinking into place. Blue watched this for some time and then noticed something else. There was a wave, like heat when you see it in the air; that illusive air like the desert. She started to look over, but now she was slow; her head moved millimeters per second. Her brain was able to process it all. Clouds were forming, Darlin's hand was moving back.

Darlin started to be covered in the black clouds, she looked up at Blue and smiled. "Can we go look at them now?" Blue was still too slow time almost frozen. She watched as Darlin was covered in more cloud. She wanted to say yes, but it would take months. Darlin was still smiling and came towards Blue with her arms out, the crystal fell into it's place. The point made contact and all went dark.
4/16 - 5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread