GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #99 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/4 #3
7/4 #1

Hello and thank you for the contest and a Happy 4th to everyone! God bless America!
Yes Welcome @Romano Cheeseto the Treefam....The best thread on ECF........
tcskUHu.gif
Happy 4th to everyone...........
I wish they had put a ban on fireworks....someone was setting them off at 2 AM....
04juillet.gif

vil-automn.gif

Reactions: rangerrobin

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I keep getting an obnoxious band of advertising above and also to the right og the thread. I keep closing them but they keep reappearing.
Any ideas on how to eliminate the problem?

YES - :mail:

Oh, and thanks, Uncle, for being there to slap us when we ask for it! ;)

youre-welcome-smiley-emoticon.gif
AND - It seems some are asking for it more then others too . . .

Uh oh losing my rights to post.....

forehead-slap-smiley-emoticon.gif
Ya' THINK ! ! !

Matter of fact, It's time for "You" to shape up and start behaving as asked "YOUNG MAN" . . .
smiley-slap-funny-animated-gifs_20090728_1320107990.gif

"tig" - "Uncle"​

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/4 #4
Thank you Tigg...I truly am there with you in spirit....but that doesn't allow me to taste your BBQ.............mmmmmm I can smell the bread now....
04juillet5.gif

I am planning on having some hot dogs and mac salad....and a cake I picked up yesterday....that's going to be bad enough for me....
vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/4 #5
Oh yes Thank you Uncle for being the best assistant to this thread....
Tigg....I need more coffee before I get any inspiration...it's not even 9 AM here....
There will be an airplane show not far from here and I was planning on taking some great pictures today...they fly right by my window.....
4july7.gif

vil-automn.gif

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
7/4 #6
Well I am officially baked.............it so hot right now I am sweating and starting to get a heat rash on my torso...I have only had a sip of coffee as it was too hot to drink till now....it must be 85 already...it's going to be a very bad hot sticky day for me...the humidity must be near 80%...they said that it hasn't been like this here in 120 years.....
But no matter what I want & I want you all to have a great 4th..............let the party begin.........
4july01.gif

4july8.gif

vil-automn.gif

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
7/4 #6
Well I am officially baked.............it so hot right now I am sweating and starting to get a heat rash on my torso...I have only had a sip of coffee as it was too hot to drink till now....it must be 85 already...it's going to be a very bad hot sticky day for me...the humidity must be near 80%...they said that it hasn't been like this here in 120 years.....
But no matter what I want & I want you all to have a great 4th..............let the party begin.........
4july01.gif

4july8.gif

vil-automn.gif
In a few years it will be better blue.

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Tigg.... I know this too shall pass....but it's so uncomfortable now.....the past winter was not cold and snowy like it should have been and I have a feeling this one won't be any different.....but somehow I will make it through...
04juillet.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread