GLASSMANOAK'S Contest Thread #102 ...for WINNERS and with MULTIPLE WINNERS !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
PIF to next poster
8/1 #4
7/31 #2
Time to get off the forum and go out in the nasty hot sunshine and push the lawnmower around (I broke the rider).
View attachment 476859

Sorry about your riding mower...bad enuf to have broken toes without having to push a lawnmower too :( Bad enuf we humans have to walk on TWO feet ...

7/31 - 2: Let the weekend begin, and you are right fuzzy both sides are bought and paid for and do not work for the people anymore.
:tumble:
I actually KNOW a person who's been running for the House of Reps..went on canoeing outings (shared a canoe) got invited over for dinner and in gen hung out with their familywhen I was still in my 30's ....They are good people....so far, not been able to get elected though....it takes alot of money just to throw your hat into an election. I think this country could use more good people like my friend....just not sure "the system" will allow it.

So glad my internet is behaving again
landscape.jpg

tiggerrts

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 15, 2012
Texas
8/1 #5

Tiggs - Crazy weather. Cool about finding lost artifacts in the dried up lakes. Lost towns even?! :ohmy:

Katz - I feel your pain.

Two loads of laundry going...

8/1 - 4: And strangely enough, the town was pristine. The buildings fully intact and normal every day things still visible, like chairs, bikes, and the like. Truly amazing. Doing laundry myself.

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
PIF to next Poster
8/1 #5
Need to get my posts out of the way...(oh! It's SUCH a CHORE ..:lol:)..as Life is calling me to come out and play.

7/31 I didn't get up early enough before work today and my sons car still is not running. It might be Monday before I can go get it..Thanks for all the support for Wifey everyone.

As others have said before, wish some of us lived closer to you to be able to help out when needed. It really makes a difference to have someone(s) else to help carry the load....And we had such a BLAST at your moving party....I was really enjoying that ....
feng shui .jpg

Last edited:

KatzWh1skers

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 3, 2015
PIF to next Poster
8/1 #6
And Good Luck to today's Winner!
7/31
#6 Sorry if my political tirade put anyone off...
..not at all ...I just happen to have a bit of a different perspective, knowing some folks running for office

@tiggerrts ....old sh*t (figuratively speaking;)) is my passion....That would be worth a trip to Texas to see....:shock: My hometown had a reservoir..opposite of that...swallowed up an old town ....we have alot of ghost towns here..where real people lived and struggled and died...you can still feel the heartache..the human spirit struggling to endure in an unforgiving land...

7/31 Wish me luck (and send me pointers if ya got em)

you got it , buddy! Should be FUN! Pictures...we want pictures;)

7/31 #6
I came home with a gift from my friend: his old Atari 2600 system which he found while cleaning out one of his dad's sheds. I don't know if it works.... but if it does...! :D

SW-eet!! We were just talking about that a few days back!! Today an old Atari ..tomorrow...??

15 min rule
8/1 #4 I want to just laze in bed, but the laundry and dishes aren't going to wash themselves. ;)

Well...there IS always...
sorcerers apprentice.jpg

...but we know how THAT turned out :rolleyes:

Have a GREAT Day peeps....Hope you find Joy when you least expect it!
rainbow hands tree.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread