Status
Not open for further replies.

jlew

ECF Veteran
Oct 28, 2012
WV, USA
jspcrepair.angelfire.com
Hi,

I had no real idea where to put this so if the moderators wish to move it to a more suitable place
in the forum, feel free to do so.

I had to bring this to everyone's attention because I came across it on accident and it has Infuriated
me into writing them and asking Why they are lying to people and spreading propaganda in order to
confuse people and generate business.

www .yourlawyer.com/topics/overview/Electronic-Cigarettes"]Electronic Cigarette Injury Lawsuits[/URL]

This is such a crock of BS

:mad:

Edit by classwife :
Removed the [URL="http:// from the beginning to break the live link

Last edited by a moderator:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    That crap is so out of date! Things change, for instance all VG produced prior to 2007 contained DG (a dangerous substance). Since those FDA tests were done using products made in china using VG produced prior to 2007, guess where the DG found in the FDA tests came from.
    There have been plenty of studies completed now, and more are in the works that show the actual risks, and lack there of from vaping. it behooves everyone to read these studies when they are published so that you do know.

Last edited:

flintlock62

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 2, 2012
    Arkansas Delta
    If there was in fact, diethylene glycol found in the tested products, it cam from China, which I don't trust anyway. I refuse to buy Dekang for the same reason. After all, the Chinese put melamine in baby formula which took several lives. They also poisoned pets.

Being marketed to children is a lie. If they were marketing e-cigs to children, they would have McDonald's looking advertisements. When I still smoked analogs, a younger person was in front of me, and was carded when he purchased his disposable.

BGabe

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 14, 2011
    Indiana
    I had mixed feelings about this article. One half of me said, "these people are out of their freaking minds." The other half said, "do we really know exactly what we are inhaling?" I do agree, some of their claims are 100% BS. But, we don't really know what kind of chemical reactions are taking place when we inhale this stuff.

But, they referred to 2 companies that I would never even consider purchasing from anyway. I really think that these articles should not be out there. This stuff has NOT been tested as it should and therefore, these claims are all up in the air. Where are the warnings and ads telling the public that BLU cigs are bad?? OH that's right, the gov't is getting their money worth on that one because it's from one of the big tobacco chains now. So, it should be safe, right?

All in all, I think it's wrong to ban certain things, look at prohibition, for example. Obviously e-cigs aren't causing car accidents and making people eat other people's faces. So, it should be a "you have been warned" scenario. If I want to slowly kill myself, I should be able to do it. That was the attitude I had when I smoked and even if these things are banned, I will continue using what I have and making my own juice. Because I ENJOY it. I will never smoke again. The best bet for them is to tax it and make money off of it because it IS the way of the future.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread