Status
Not open for further replies.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Ready for phase II?
Shock! Still need to clean it up in back as in shaving it. I did make it over the hump
This is after I got a normal butch cut - I wanted it high and tight - now it am!
Now I look like mom's brother! lol
selfie_009_10_12_15.jpg

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Is that you Chak?
Yup, Quite a change huh? Don't know what on earth got into me (MamaChak Probably)

Chak can't come to the forum right now. He's in a doghouse on the other side of town. ;)
Got that right, LA. Fortunately, She still hasn't noticed or at least she hasn't said anything yet, which is a blessing as well as unbelievable.
Although It could be because I'm sleeping in the Guest room tonight. She's upset I didn't come as quickly as she likes this evening, but hey I was asleep at the mouse. After only one quart of Leo! LOL :D

Still probably more than he deserves.
Thanks Bronze, You understand my situation with Mama Chak better than most. Love my hotheaded woman though. Wouldn't trade her for the world.

Last edited:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
I keep trying to figure out who that weird looking guy in the mirror is - also feel light headed without the use of any mind altering drugs (beer). When mama Chak finally sees it and gets used to it, she's gonna be rubbing bristles all day long. "You're such a good doggie!" Wishful thinking?

Second quart almost finished then it's bedtime. Night Army!

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Thanks Bronze, You understand my situation with Mama Chak better than most. Love my hotheaded woman though. Wouldn't trade her for the world.
Another woman would be a lot tougher on you. Mama cuts you a lot of breaks I'm sure.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
{curse word}!! At 8:30 AM I took the car in to get safety air bags replaced free. They asked if I wanted to get the car washed too (free also) The air bags were in stalled by noon but it took another 1:30 to wash the damn thing!!! Never again will I wash the car at the Toyota service center, never! When I got home, Mama Chak started in on me and I held up my hand and said don't, please don't, I'm not in the mood. She went silent Thank God.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
{curse word}!! At 8:30 AM I took the car in to get safety air bags replaced free. They asked if I wanted to get the car washed too (free also) The air bags were in stalled by noon but it took another 1:30 to wash the damn thing!!! Never again will I wash the car at the Toyota service center, never! When I got home, Mama Chak started in on me and I held up my hand and said don't, please don't, I'm not in the mood. She went silent Thank God.
This should have been on the big thread. Then I took Mama Chak and some neighbors shopping for bakery stuff. The end of a productive day vaping away and watching a good flick. All is well. It's gonna take a while to get used to that stranger in the mirror though. :D Still bugs the piss out of me when I see that mug in the mirror. LOL

My new nickname should be the pear man, cause That's what I look like in the mirror, a pear.
:laugh: :D

Last edited by a moderator:

ed101z

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 1, 2013
East TN

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Be careful wit them sticks, and doing selfies. I'm reading horrible things about people NOT paying attention when taking "Selfies", and dying. Hate to think of someone's life ending because of a selfie. :cry:
I've read the same :(

I'm not getting one ;) My clumsiness is legendary around this section of the forum :lol:

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Be careful wit them sticks, and doing selfies. I'm reading horrible things about people NOT paying attention when taking "Selfies", and dying. Hate to think of someone's life ending because of a selfie. :cry:

I've read the same :(

I'm not getting one ;) My clumsiness is legendary around this section of the forum :lol:

What do they do, fall onto a third rail or something? (Third rails are usually electrified) You can do that texting, don't need a selfie-stick.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
What do they do, fall onto a third rail or something? (Third rails are usually electrified) You can do that texting, don't need a selfie-stick.

An example would be hiking. Taking a selfie that shows the view behind you. Backing up a bit to get more of the view below. Being so focused on the screen that you don't pay attention to your backward steps. Yeah. Like that. :(

Reactions: Chakris

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Pretty neat arrangement of remains before going into the earns. This is just some of the more distinguishing bones placed in the approximate true on the body location.
IMG_6299.jpg

Then they are decorated with rose petals and coins and anointed with fragrant traditional Thai perfume called nam ope. Most variations are infused with fragrant wood (alcohol extracted) as well as flowers & spices.

IMG_6303.jpg

References:
Thai scented water and White clay filler | Learn Thai with Mod
'Nam Op Thai' or Ancient Thai Wet Powder Perfume - Blogs - Basenotes Forums
Nam Prung” Thai Classical Perfume creates further reputation to ginseng boundary

IMG_1546-719x1024.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread