1de96b516217b875b11f9d834a93d6c9.jpg

Bringing back the dead thread lol

always9988

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hicktown, OH
It's good to see family even if it's for a sad reason.......
There are 30 first cousins. So this is about haft of us.

View attachment 500372
So sorry for your loss :( but yes it is always nice to get together with family you don't see often

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
Going back a ways with this reply, but what's so dangerous about selfie sticks? Pocking someone in the eye, knocking things off shelves?
A dangerous selfie stick read to me as a gasoline powered sex toy , I had no idea what the dam things were but still don't know why they're dangerous . :)

Reactions: always9988

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Going back a ways with this reply, but what's so dangerous about selfie sticks? Pocking someone in the eye, knocking things off shelves?

Whe I wrote that post, selfie sticks were in the news a lot because they were being banned from museums, tourist destinations and from the coming summer music festivals. They are hazards like you mentioned, and like Always mentioned below. Although I did see an article this summer about a young girl being attached by a shark while swimming with her selfie stick. She used it to clobber the shark, and it saved her from injury.

A dangerous selfie stick read to me as a gasoline powered sex toy , I had no idea what the dam things were but still don't know why they're dangerous . :)

Steeleye Dan = gasoline powered sex toy. Jeez, you mention such a thing one time and then everyone thinks that's always what you're talking about. I've trashed my reputation and my credibility! ;)

When we were in Hocking hills there was a girl standing on the edge of the cliff with her back to the edge with a selfie stick. Not very bright IMO and could have been quite dangerous if she took a step back haha

Yep! That's one of their dangers. Selfie stick + people's lack of good sense! :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread