Help a noob with a tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

chess77

ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
I am thinking I am doing something wrong??? I filled my mini tank around noon with Butterfly Bait. Filled up the carto first, then put the liquid in the tank (enough to make up past the holes in the carto). This liquid has not MOVED down at all, not even a bit it seems. I had to add liquid to the cart once because I could taste the dryness. I should mention I am a pretty heavy vapor, especially since this tastes so GOOD!!! Any suggestions???

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Fill the Tank all the way from the sounds of it the juice is not covering the holes while you are vaping because of the angle scuba just smacked me

EDIT had to remove suck it comment and use arm block LOL

How many times can 1 man get in trouble on a single thread? Shall we make it a drinking game? LMAO....

Wuzznt Me

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Twilight Zone
Too dang cold to suit me but looking at the weather map everything north of here is a lot worse. It's just a cold day in Paradise. Supposed to get back in the high 70s by the weekend. Man this new wood mod and tank is somethin. Hate to put it down long enough to type. I kept squirtin juice in it and thought it'd never fill. Then when I started vapin on it it doesn't seem to go down any lol. How long does a tankful last in one of these?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread