Help a noob with a tank question

Status
Not open for further replies.

pwyll

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 24, 2011
Frank's ford, in the Caintuck
How long do the tanks themselves last for?

The tanks are polycarbonate--the same plastic all the "unbreakable" stuff is made from--so they will theoretically last forever unless you run a car over it or deliberately smash it with a hammer. In reality, it has been found that juices containing cinnamon oil react chemically with the polycarbonate; they will start to get cloudy and will eventually crumble.

So don't use it as a jack stand for your vehicle, don't use it to drive nails, and don't vape cinnamon flavoured juices through it and it should last you until you get tired of it :)

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
Ok, so I get paid tomorrow, and had my eye on this anyways, so this thread is perfect. I have an Ego with an 1000mAh battery. What all do I need for this set up, if I want to buy one of these tanks from you? I'm going to need the cartos and everything, because right now I'm still using the atty and cart method, and if I have to refill one more time, I'm going to scream.

Thanks!

sonicdsl

Wandering life's highway
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 11, 2011
It shipped? Already? I just ordered it last night!!! I feel a bit sorry for the people who wait for days and days for their favorite supplier to get their juice in before they can order. I'm so lucky to have stumbled on to you guys. I can't wait to try the tank and the new flavors!

This tank is awesome! So easy to fill!

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
70523_100001348833124_3163221_n.jpg

LisaC

ECF Veteran
Dec 12, 2011
West Texas
yeah im trying to mentally prepare myself. Lesseee, i need to get my hair did. Oh and my nails look awful, i need a mani. And a scarf to hide my double chin. How do these people sit in a room and talk to themselves without feeling stupid?

You, my friend, are brave. Not even a free tank would get my face on camera. Not 20 free tanks. Now a life time supply of juice? We'll talk. I would scare off all the customers, so it wouldn't be profitable for M&P.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread