Status
Not open for further replies.

dotma

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
Spokane, WA
Hey Corpa!! So nice to see you again! I was confused! Are you loving the lavatube?? I am, hope you are too. You can use whatever ohm carto you want and set the LT to whatever you want and it will auto adjust itself down to where it needs to be. So, if you want to do higher voltage vaping, you should get the 3.0 and it will allow you to go high. If you use the 1.5, you can set it at whatever you want, but the LT will adjust the voltage down. I do have an under load meter and I could actually experiment with that, since pop so generously sent me a 1.7 ohm and a 3.0 ohm.

P0P

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2011
C'Ville Virginia
momandpopvaporshop.com
Hey Corpa!! So nice to see you again! I was confused! Are you loving the lavatube?? I am, hope you are too. You can use whatever ohm carto you want and set the LT to whatever you want and it will auto adjust itself down to where it needs to be. So, if you want to do higher voltage vaping, you should get the 3.0 and it will allow you to go high. If you use the 1.5, you can set it at whatever you want, but the LT will adjust the voltage down. I do have an under load meter and I could actually experiment with that, since pop so generously sent me a 1.7 ohm and a 3.0 ohm.

I am seriously considering ordering one of these for going out with. I currently own all box mods and this little bugger
seems it would be more rugged and as he said it does its job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread