The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Help a noob with a tank question

Discussion in 'Mom and Pop Vapor Shop' started by chess77, Dec 28, 2011.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. P0P

P0P Supplier Associate ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    cartos will be in stock tomorrow

Good job chess77 hope you enjoy the sub Tank:)

2. LisaC

LisaC Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    Ok. It's all over. Just got, filled and used my mini tank. I am in love. My poor throat sat up and said ... was that!!!! More please!!! Pops, you outdid yourself with this one!!! So easy to use, its unbelievable. Thanks man, I'm loving it!!!

I can already see I'm going to need more juice......:vapor:

3. chess77

chess77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    I am thinking I am doing something wrong??? I filled my mini tank around noon with Butterfly Bait. Filled up the carto first, then put the liquid in the tank (enough to make up past the holes in the carto). This liquid has not MOVED down at all, not even a bit it seems. I had to add liquid to the cart once because I could taste the dryness. I should mention I am a pretty heavy vapor, especially since this tastes so GOOD!!! Any suggestions???

4. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Fill the Tank all the way from the sounds of it the juice is not covering the holes while you are vaping because of the angle scuba just smacked me

EDIT had to remove suck it comment and use arm block LOL

5. sonicdsl

sonicdsl Admin
    Reviewers Mgr
    Asst Classifieds Mgr
    Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 11, 2011
    sometimes you have to suck without firing to get the juice flowing

6. Shel

Shel Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 23, 2009
    Los Angeles
    Just got my mini... wow.

Just WOW!

This thing vapes GREAT, with gobs of flavor.

Thanx!

7. chess77

chess77 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2011
    Pennsylvania
    Filling it more did the trick!!! I will definitely placing another tank order as soon as the carts are available!!!!

8. dotma

dotma Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 7, 2011
    Spokane, WA
    hey pop, just wanted you to know i received the tanks and juice yesterday! Thanks! I have not yet tried them as i am just at the tail end of a vicious bout of stomach virus of some kind. I am planning to do a video this weekend tho!

9. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    dotma

Sorry to hear that, you get better and do it when you can. Scuba and I really appreciate you doing it but work on getting better that's most important

Thank You

10. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas

How many times can 1 man get in trouble on a single thread? Shall we make it a drinking game? LMAO....

11. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Hi LicaC

some days I need to just wear a hard hat around here. Scuba has the arm block fake and then slam down hehe:p:)

12. LisaC

Dec 12, 2011
    West Texas
    She's got it down to an art, huh? Good woman!

13. Wuzznt Me

Wuzznt Me Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Gettin knuckle bumps on your head again Pops? LOL I took your advice and tried it but my wife figured it out in less than a day. I'm goin back to track shoes.
    :lol:

14. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    Its funny you should mention track shoes she bought me new running shoes for x-mass needless to say i wuzznt wearing the darn things. wuzz up with the weather its cold down here I better behave for now LOL

15. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Too dang cold to suit me but looking at the weather map everything north of here is a lot worse. It's just a cold day in Paradise. Supposed to get back in the high 70s by the weekend. Man this new wood mod and tank is somethin. Hate to put it down long enough to type. I kept squirtin juice in it and thought it'd never fill. Then when I started vapin on it it doesn't seem to go down any lol. How long does a tankful last in one of these?

16. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    If you have a sub it takes awhile to sink one 2 days to hit bottom for me LOL

17. Wuzznt Me

Mar 2, 2011
    Twilight Zone
    Sure beats toppin off cartos all day. Has anybody asked how to change the carto when it needs it yet? I read almost everything on this forum but haven't seen that yet.

18. Corpa

Corpa Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    California
    Dotma does this work okay on the Lava Tube okay? BTW, I changed my username but a couple of weeks you sold me on the Lava Tube. I love the tanks but these look great and less mess!

19. P0P

Nov 23, 2011
    C'Ville Virginia
    you may want to check that you can use the 2.0 or up but the LR cardo might drop the volts or watts to much on that just a suggestion I might be wrong

20. Corpa

Corpa Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 26, 2011
    California
    Thanks Pop. They sell the 3.0 for the LT so I thought the "Assembled Mini-Sub Tank with Boge 3.0 cartomizer" should work also...any idea?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.