HH357 vs BetterLife 3-hole dripping atty?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mwa102464

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Oct 14, 2009
Outside of the Philadelphia Burbs, NJ & Fla
Really? How is that even possible?

Now you see what I've been trying to deal with here DC2,:lol::lol::lol: oh and tobarger the Fatty v2 and All Fatty Atty's are made in the Philippians and machined in runs of XXXX Amount, and sent to the person who runs the CoOp to get them for everyone. It's not my fault you cant get one but there are many over here that have them ,( me included ) and many more to come hopefully since it's a top of the line rba. I believe a bottom feeder version may be up next for the Fatty v3 and I'm looking especially forward to that Killer piece. Phoenix Atty dont make me laugh, the phoenix is only $15 because that's all it's worth, and it's just an Avg ok Atty at best, and cant hold the Fatty's jock strap.

Last edited:

tobarger

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2010
NorthCoastOhio
Phoenix Atty dont make me laugh, the phoenix is only $15 because that's all it's worth, and it's just an Avg ok Atty at best, and cant hold the Fatty's jock strap.

???Did I hear someone in here say "FATTY"???

OK Already
You've finally convinced me
I've never vaped an atomizer that wears a jock strap
I'm definitely ordering The Fatty right now, and I can't wait to try it

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
that's how it works... someone like MWA (who really knows his s__t) passes on his experiences... i jump. I got a Fatty V2 ordered Matt.... thanks man.

I just killed my 10th 357 ... argh. it's been a while. I am THE atty killer so i really need a great rba.
???Did I hear someone in here say "FATTY"???

OK Already
You've finally convinced me
I've never vaped an atomizer that wears a jock strap
I'm definitely ordering The Fatty right now, and I can't wait to try it

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
I am one of the many who take this thing to the extreme....
Like the movie Space Cowboys.
I've backed off of RBA's but if this is better than most, I HAVE to have it.
heheh :)
damn you guys must vape HARD. i havnt slayed a single atty yet. and i consider myself a heavy vaper. guess im not tho. ;)

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
Thats gonna leave a mark on your wallet

I still have about 10 HH357's ... like i said I sold $400 worth of gear (about 90 new atomizers, and some PV's)... and i still have too much, but never too much 357's.
If i play nice I can get a month and more out of one.. and that's good enough. But if the Fatty tastes really good (which is why i need the 357's), I'm in. I'm way too rough with the 357s.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
yow ... i wasn't keeping track. . i have 9 in the box dead, and about 9 or 10 new.
i got into them just before Hanna went to V2, it's been only a few months, I vape at 2-3 357's on different pv's plus a couple vapage hybrid 1.5 "shifu spec" on a couple bottom feeders.
good grief; in the gear i sold were a couple genesis and an ody... couldn't get them to taste as good as the 357, but the Fatty has a different system, I'm gonna need this.
You know, another guy who had been vaping 357's for almost a year before me, told me this would happen. L
Lets see...
You still have 10
And you killed 10
Looks like about $440

Hopefully the Fatty will work out for you

P.S. - Damn, I just blew out a 3-hole BetterLife, it lasted about 1 week
Must be all this atty killing talk

I have a few AVA's too, and that's a pretty penny too... they are good imo, need lots of voltage... it's different vape, but very good overall.

dDubs

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
Buffalo, NY
HH.357.jpg
Keep Vaping, My Friends

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread