High End Mechanical and Regulated Gear

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckinclouds88

Jun 4, 2015
I just got rid of a lot of stuff, this is what I have left.

ahXmE0W.jpg

Haha I'm assuming you like the Subtanks pretty well, huh? I was like, are those all topped with Subtanks?!

Reactions: VapinBill

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Haha I'm assuming you like the Subtanks pretty well, huh? I was like, are those all topped with Subtanks?!
Tbh I don't blame him. I like the subtank over all these so called high end tanks. They just can't keep up with wicking on anything over 26 gauge builds. I've tried rayon and cotton. Mesh is unexplored and don't care for it at this time.

chuckinclouds88

Jun 4, 2015
Tbh I don't blame him. I like the subtank over all these so called high end tanks. They just can't keep up with wicking on anything over 26 gauge builds. I've tried rayon and cotton. Mesh is unexplored and don't care for it at this time.
Honestly, I've had the reverse experience. I was burning through coils like every five days with the Subtank Nano and that was when I had a 30-watt device. I now have a 100-watt device. But those were the premades. I think you're referring to the rebuildable deck, right? That's something I would like to try.

TKS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Yeah the rebuildable section. The premades don't last me 2 days. The moment I see gunking and caramelization I instantly throw the thing out because it can't wick for .....

Though the new coils that came out with the new Kbox subtank seem much better with bigger wick holes. The RBA section seems nice too.

I know a lot of new tanks now beat the subtank, and allow for thick wire builds, but those just kill juice so fast your replacing bottles before coils. I think the subtank still strikes my fancy if I want to build super low, with wide open air. Or just a flavorful restrictive warm Vape when building with thinner wire.

Honestly, I've had the reverse experience. I was burning through coils like every five days with the Subtank Nano and that was when I had a 30-watt device. I now have a 100-watt device. But those were the premades. I think you're referring to the rebuildable deck, right? That's something I would like to try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread