Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnnyDill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Uranus
I got one for ya, Visus! I JUST realized that I have an unopened bottle of TFA M-Type. :facepalm: -This, as you know, is a very polarizing flavor. I am kinda scared to try anything with this flavor as it smells incredibly potent and horrible. Give me a starting percentage and I will try the nuclear steeping with this infamous flavor. :)

Dave_in_OK

ECF Veteran
Feb 20, 2013
San Antonio Texas
I got one for ya, Visus! I JUST realized that I have an unopened bottle of TFA M-Type. :facepalm: -This, as you know, is a very polarizing flavor. I am kinda scared to try anything with this flavor as it smells incredibly potent and horrible. Give me a starting percentage and I will try the nuclear steeping with this infamous flavor. :)

I have M-Type at 0.5-1% YMMV

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Start at 2.5% and go from there. If it's TFA concentate start at 5%.

Visus, I would like to try this as well. I also like the 555 flavor, got mine from wizzard (tfa). I am just confused about the % you mix at. How many ml of flavor to make 20ml ? Thanks

Icer

Feb 26, 2015
Sheridan , MI , USA
-At the 24 hour mark and the mix is coming along nicely , the tobacco taste has mellowed and I think I can taste a little of the cream and hazelnut starting to develop , actually it is vape-able now but I'll test taste it for a couple more days just to see what develops in the taste .

If this works with a couple other mixes I plan on doing it's going to help a bunch with quitting the stinkies for me . WOOT

Icer

Feb 26, 2015
Sheridan , MI , USA
I tried this but the mixture still shows a separation after the third cycle. Any suggestions?

Thanks guys :)

Bottle it and cap it , shake it and let it rest , for some reason mine didn't self-mix eather but I did have the vapor cloud in the microwave .

I let it cool for awhile and then put it on a stire plate for a few hours , bottled it and put it away , so far I'm happy with the results .

Crusnik W03

Verified Member
Dec 8, 2012
Toronto, ON, Canada
Bottle it and cap it , shake it and let it rest , for some reason mine didn't self-mix eather but I did have the vapor cloud in the microwave .

I let it cool for awhile and then put it on a stire plate for a few hours , bottled it and put it away , so far I'm happy with the results .
Thanks! I will try your method and let you know :)

Spidey2011

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2014
Baker, MT
I had the pop too and about a third of the juice blew out of the bottle. That only happened when I didn't shake and mix things up first and I'm thinking that the top layer acted as a lid or something..
I just ran my heat cycles for 2 seconds less and it was fine on all my batches since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread