Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Status
Not open for further replies.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
ok i got my order, strawberry shortcake is insane so is the creamy coconut. now ill order blueberry and sweet and sour apple and cigarello.

one question drew or anyone else, i got the 306 atty, but the cap it came with is unlike the ones i had in the past so i cant use a filler or foam thing in it, how do i drip with this 306 atty.

thanks for the heads up on the cigarello.

andel11

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2009
Bay Area, Ca
Mochaccino, Creamy Toasted Cocconut and Strawberry shortcake.
I would have NEVER thought I would be smoking fruit/cake like flavors and liking it, but Drew these flavors are great. Two thumbs up on your amazing jc. And the Cigarillo is so good, I just got it a couple days ago and 1/4 of the bottle is gone, Have to order that one again.
Thanks again.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Im curious how your comparisons are actually...Thanks
Drew

I've been living with these flavors for a while now and can make some Halo/Octane comparisons, and add some weight to what others have said. The Octane is very good indeed. Anybody that like's Halo's lineup and vapes lower nic levels, should definitely give these a try. I'm glad I came back for more, and I'm sure I will again.

From lightest to strongest in flavor...
* Cigarillo matches up with Freedom
* Plain to Smooth8
* Signature to Torque

The Halo line up has more "cedariness" to them than the Octane lineup. So on the light end of the spectrum, Cigarillo is cleaner and fresher tasting than Freedom. I ended up blending all of my Halo liquids with other less flavory liquids to cut the heaviness. I have not yet done that with the Octane liquids mostly because I ran out of my mixers, but also because it's not really as necessary because the Octane flavors are a little less in your face as compared to the Halo flavors. Eventually, I'll get around to blending these (Signature in particular) with some other flavors to experiment a little because the Octane lineup is a little overpowering too.

The Octane lineup has more gradations especially on the stronger end of the spectrum. It tastes to me like Cigarillo, Plain, CigarBacco, and Cigarish are progressively stronger (in that order) of the same tasty tobacco flavorings. And then Signature adds an extra kick of something special on the strong end of the spectrum. That's my fav on the strong end of the spectrum. I like the extra something that's in there.

Well, I can compare the Octanes to Halo. Halo flavors have a heaviness to them and a tad too strong on the flavoring. Octanes are well blended, very well blended. And Octanes have a cleaner, truer taste. These are spot on tobacco flavors. Cigarillo is a much smoother all day vape than Freedom. It is full flavored tobacco and fantastic. In fact I love Cigarillo. I don't go a day without it. Signature is what Torque tried to be. It tastes exactly like a fresh pack of premium cigs smells like when you first open it (if that makes sense). Plain tobacco is a lighter version of Cigarillo to me, like a light cig. I haven't tried it but I would imagine that SpiceBacco would be similar (but better than Smooth 8) based on my experience comparing the two lines.

Sojourner's opinion pretty much lines up with mine, although I can't really say that the Octane line tastes exactly like tobacco, there's other "stuff" in there too, as is with the Halos, just a little lower key.

Halo liquids are to runny, they arent thick like octane. Octane doesnt leak for me while Halo did.

I think that's more a matter of getting the cart filler density properly matched to the liquid. Some people could complain that the Octane is too thick and doesn't wick right.

Also halo's flavor are to heavy, heavy enough that you can get sick of the flavor pretty fast on the other hand drews octane are flavored just right so you can vape them all day long without your tastebuds getting sick of them.

I wouldn't word it so strongly, but I buy the general assessment that the Halos are more powerfully flavored.

badkolo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 17, 2009
Whitestone , New York USA
Its not just that they are stronger (halo) in flavor, there is this flavor that seems to be thier base juice on all their tabacco flavors that annoys me and since their flavors are strong as well this annoying taste becomes unbearable for my tastebuds. Dont get me wrong, halo makes good juice but the flavors whcih at first taste great just become overbearing.

Its very similar to the experience i had with johnson creek, at first i loved them, then i got so disgusted with thier juice that i hurl at the thought of vaping anything form them, every juice seems to be made form the same base and that base has a vial taste.

I dont want to seem like im touting drews octane since I openly say what I feel, not every flavor in high voltage or octane is for me and im very picky, If i cant vape a juice all day no matter what my initial impression was then to me that juice sucks, end of story. If I cant enjoy the juice then there is no reason to vape it but for the first time I found 4 flavors now in octane and 3 in high volt that i can vape all day every day and with the octanes i feel drew has mixed a top notch juice, Ive tried almost everyone s juices and Ive given them all away except drews juice.

But thats just me. Juice can get pricey and not everyone has the ability to try everyones juice so most people I know look to find a good vendor that delivers great juice, not to thin, not to thick, using a clean base and clean nicotine and that is verifiable just form the vaping experience his juices provide, its about the taste, its about the exhale flavor, its about the vapor production and TH, its about way the nicotine feels from the vapor and The octane rules the goose. and I hate runny juices and i dont have that issue with the octane. I can see your point about the whicking but that isnt a issue for me.

Last edited:

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
]If i cant vape a juice all day no matter what my initial impression was then to me that juice sucks, end of story.

Got it... you're more of an absolutist where I'm more of a relativist :)

The Plain on the milder end and the Signature on the stronger end of the spectrum are my favs from the Octane line. I'm not feeling the need to blend the Plain with anything, it's very pleasant right out of the box, but I think I will give blending the Signature a shot. A blended combo that I really liked was Torque (most flavored Halo) + Crystal Tobacco (most unflavored cigarette-like, kind of nasty, on its own). I'm thinking the same could work well with Signature.

What are the 4 Octane flavors and 3 HV flavors that you like?

alphafemale

ECF Veteran
May 18, 2009
Marshall, Michigan
I need to get me some more TobaccoLishUS and Tobaccorillo. Hee haw I had to write them on a post it and stick it to my office wall!

I'm not so much for coconut or coffee so I've been draggin my feet trying out the Creamy Toasted Coconut and Mochaccino. The menthol/mints are ok but I find myself reverting back to the tobacco-ish flavors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread