The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 25, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Sojourner-I use a KR8 with the octanes. I just drip into the cartos. I will admit I get more vaper with my passthrough vs the batteries but it's still tasty stuff. Have your son try it. :)

2. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    Oh I know it's tasty stuff. First time I said to myself "Now that's tobacco flavor" was when the octanes came out. But I think my son was amazed at the amount of thick vapor. Personally, I started last fall with kr808 batteries and cartomizers. LR 510's and LR 306's just rock. I'm a vapor lover, and I need that thick plume swirling about. Believe me, now my sons are all wanting eGo's, Rivas, mods, etc and those LR atomizers. I told them if they want to really get on track to get on Octane.

3. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Polar Menthol Bliss (my review) is not real heavy on the menthol. I was not a menthol smoker and IMO the menthol liquids are like minty chewing gum. This one is not over powering at all and I like it better than some of the other menthols I have tried (all Nhaler).

4. richs10

richs10 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Maryland
    I'm really enjoying the High Voltage Octane 10mg flavors I recently got from Drew. Since I've only been off analogs for a little over a month, I've generally stayed with the tobacco flavors, sometimes mixing them with apple or cherry flavors. But I just tried the Cappuccino and love it. So I think I'm going to start branching out to other non-tobacco flavors a bit more.

My opinions so far:
    SpiceBacco - My current favorite tobacco flavor. The slight spice flavor adds a neat twist.
    Cappuccino - I really like this flavor! I've been using it right after dinner and as my morning start up. GREAT COFFEE FLAVOR! It's kind of a twisted cup of coffee/cigarette in one (which are two of my favorite things!). A non-smoker friend of mine tried it and agreed that the coffee/cappuccino flavor really came through.
    Cherry - Tastes good alone, but I really like it when mixed with the SpiceBacco or RY Not.
    RY Not - Unfortunately, the tobacco flavor is not really strong enough for me. I really like MadVapes' RY 4 (which may be Dekang) and was hoping this could be my Nhaler replacement since I like the idea of USA made liquids, but it's not doing it for me. I mix it with Cherry or Apple to buzz it up. Not bad at all, but just not strong enough for me.
    Plain Tobacco - Similar to RYNot. Just not quite strong enough, flavor wise.
    Drew's Mint - Strong! I use it as a flavoring for other flavors.

That's all I've got so far, but I'll be back for more!
    Rich

BTW, for what its worth, I'm using Drew's Mega 510 Cartomizers with my eGo/Riva set up. I will drip occasionally, but also use the drip tip to extend the cartomizer so it works well with the eGo cone. I love these Cartomizers.....so much that I've pretty much stopped using refilled carts.

5. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Nice review...I also agree with the RYnot which isnt really a favorite of mine in this or Chinese Liquids, but this is not really the same and is deliberately more subtle...Thanks again.
    Drew

6. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Im glad the flavors are toned down, I noticed when there is to much flavor I can easily get sick of it. The plain tobacco and signature are as close to a cigarrette in the sence of subtleness. The actual flavor of a cig isnt that great nor is the flavor strong and thats why I love the octanes.

I have gone through every vendors juice and tried flavor after flavor and through it all I notice the same thing over and over and that is if the flavor is to strong I get sick of it easily.

I have vaped the octanes since day1 and use them daily and not once have I got tired of them.

7. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Bad....Im putting new flavors up later today and these are just too CRAZY... I mean I dont wanna brag or anthing, but OMG!!!!

8. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Oh good gravy tell me there is something in the banana family :) pretty please?? sugar on top??

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I made a new banana a few weeks ago...But I was thinking choclate covered banana...Whataya think?

10. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
  11. laurel099

laurel099 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 11, 2009
    Nokomis, FL
    Chocolate covered banana sounds good.

Banana Split (Banana, pineapple, strawberry & cherry on top) sounds REALLY GOOD :D

Lol, any banana flavored juice - I'll give a try :D :D :D

Strawberry shortcake sounds YUMMY!!

12. badkolo

im ordering now drew, all the new juices and the new LR cartomizers.

i cant wait

TOASTED COCONUT< STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE and german chocolate cake, WOW
    WOW WOW. ok im waiting for the LR cartomizers and im ordering. off to lunch hopefully they will be up by 3

13. richs10

richs10 Senior Member ECF Veteran

May 10, 2010
    Maryland
    Since I'm still a noob at this vaping stuff, I need to supplement my earlier review of Drew's Octane liquids. Today, I finally figured out something about using the 901 L/R atty I got with my Riva kit. For the first time, instead of just putting it on the end of my eGo, I used it with my 5 volt USB passthru which I use with a 2 amp a/c adapter. BIG FREAKING DIFFERENCE!

So I re-tried the RY Not and the Plain Tobacco Octane High Voltage juices. Now, I understand the "High Voltage" part of the name. They tasted completely different....in a very good way. It's almost like you need to find e-liquids for your 3.7 pvs and different ones for your 5 volt/LR pvs. Big difference!

I'm running out of ways to categorize my e-liquids cabinet!
    This is all your fault, Drew!

Rich

14. RedAlert

RedAlert Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 27, 2010
    NJ
    Found the same thing. I had gotten some of Drews High Volatge juice and used it on my regular old 510 kit, and wasnt really impressed, but his octane line was great. Just got my first high voltage device and tried his flavors out, and BAM....they are terrific.

15. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Strawberry Shortcake all I can say is yum. Hard to describe and I know that doesn't help much :), creamy strawberry maybe.

16. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    German Chocolate is yummy too. I have a hard time describing what they taste like so I'll just say it tastes like it's name.

17. andel11

andel11 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 27, 2009
    Bay Area, Ca
    I just got my order today and tried the German Choc, and I have to say it is very good, and I usually don't get fruity or other flavors other than Tobacco like jcs. I am very impressed, so now I am going to have to try the other samples (Mochaccino, Creamy Toasted Coconut and Strawberry Shortcake) if they are anything like this German Choc, I will be one happy vaper.

18. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Drewport is tasty too. Again, I don't know how to describe it other than it doesn't take my breath away like menthol analogs did the one time I tried them.

19. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Ive been vaping these new flavors like crazy...My atty is Strawberry, Blueberry, Choclate right now and it is DELICOUS!!! I gotta take a break...lol
    Drew

20. badkolo

ARGHHHHHHH!!!
    i knew i should have waited to order, now theres blueberry and sweet and sour apple.

DAM you DREWWWWW, DAM YOUUUUUUUUUU!!!!...

JK/ ok i guess i gotta order those as well.

Drew, is there any more octane flavors coming or am i good to go with these new ones today.

Also, i love the plain and signature, which other octane flavor is in the same vien as those 2.