The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Introducing Nhaler High Voltage Octane Liquids-10Mg 100% USA MADE

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Feb 25, 2010.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. debook

debook Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 20, 2010
    CO
    Hmmm...been a while since I've had RY4, will have to try the Octane next order.

2. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Ok, so mixing the 2 orange flavors did not tone it down any. Suggestions????

3. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
  4. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    The jury is still out on the creamcicle.

Chocolate Strawberry is very interesting. When I first opened the bottle I could smell a fake chocolate scent. Dripped into a plain tobacco carto and yummmy!!!! Just enough chocolate (not fake either) and strawberry so that one is not over powering the other.

Put this one on your must try list!

5. alphafemale

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
  6. AmyB66

AmyB66 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 4, 2010
    In A Padded Cell
    Black raspberry and cream, will it be back on the list soon? Never been a rasberry flavored person but that stuff is great! I only ordered a sampler of it and wiped it out in two days.

ETA: It's back up. I have a shopping cart ready to go, looks like I've already got June's vaping allowance already spent.

7. cos

cos Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 22, 2009
    St Petersburg Florida
    Amy thats a good one, that your into June already lol. yep happens to all of us i think

8. NandyDC

NandyDC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2009
    San Juan, PR
    Hi, I have a question about the High Voltage RY4. I really like the RY4 and I know that it is different from vendor to vendor so i decided to order some High Voltage RY4 sample. I got my sample from nHaler and man this one was definetily the best RY4 I ever tasted. Sweet with undertone of tobacco. I said to me this is my RY4 and go for the 30ml bottle of RY4 and Vanilla Custard. The Vanilla Custard 30ml was the same Vanilla Custard I got before with the sample but the RY4 30ml was so different from the sample bottle before. This one is more tobacco and less sweet, not bad but man the one from the sample was incredible. Im afraid to order again, I want to be sure If the recipe was changed or a bad batch.

Honestly That sample was the best RY4 I ever taste and I want it back.:p:p

9. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hi Nancy,
    We make the same recipe every time with the RY4...Unfortunately it is Chinese liquid and it seems to change slightly...We are trying to get away from the C=hinese liquids with our Octane line, but Im afraid certain flavors like RY4 are not yet available with the USA made brands...I do have R why Not but it is a little different...Sorry
    Drew

10. NandyDC

NandyDC Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Aug 25, 2009
    San Juan, PR
    Thanks Drew for your response. I think I have to try the R Why Not then.:)

11. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    i ordered a couple of the sample bottles of the octane liquids recently and i must say that i absolutely love the cappuccino you have come up with drew. it has become my favorite to vape throughout the day. am definitely going to have to pick up some more of this one. i got a bottle of the polar bliss too and love that one too =) great job on the octane line for what i have tried so far. will def have to try some more of them out soon :)

12. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    My Goodness, WHERE have you been...Nice to see ya and glad ya like the new flavors...
    Drew

13. Dark Angel

Dark Angel Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jul 5, 2009
    Newcastle, WA
    i was bad .. went through a tough patch and started smoking again after having quit for 6 months ... am back to vaping again though and quitting smoking hopefully for good this time since my life is mostly back in order now lol

14. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Cool, welcome back!!!!

15. kristin

kristin Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Aug 16, 2009
    CASAA - Wisconsin
    Just placed an Octane sampler order and more batteries. I'm looking forward to comparing Nhaler's Octane to other brands I've tried from that U.S. e-liquid manufacturer! ;)

16. VaporMadness

VaporMadness Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Jan 26, 2010
    CA, USA
    It's time for some more liquid since my stocks of Halo (Freedom, Smooth8, and Torque) are all running down or out. I had tried some samplers of Octane a few months ago (Cigarillo, Plain Tobacco, and Signature Tobacco) and was pretty pleased with them, thought they compared well to the Halo liquid. So this time around I choose to stock up on some Octane in the 30ml size...

* Plain Tobacco
    * Cigarillo
    * CigarBacco (haven't tried this one yet, hope i like it)

And to get a couple others in sample sizes too...

* R Why Not (never have tried the RY4 flavor that is so popular)
    * Signature (giving it another taste after really liking Torque which I think is similar)
    * Cigarish (generally i like tobacco flavors, want to see what this one is like)

Can't wait till they get here :)

17. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Im curious how your comparisons are actually...Thanks
    Drew

18. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Just replenished all my flavors today...I cant figure out what I vaped today....LOL
    Drew

19. Sojourner

Sojourner Super Member ECF Veteran

Jan 5, 2010
    Horseheads, NY
    Well, I can compare the Octanes to Halo. Halo flavors have a heaviness to them and a tad too strong on the flavoring. Octanes are well blended, very well blended. And Octanes have a cleaner, truer taste. These are spot on tobacco flavors. Cigarillo is a much smoother all day vape than Freedom. It is full flavored tobacco and fantastic. In fact I love Cigarillo. I don't go a day without it. Signature is what Torque tried to be. It tastes exactly like a fresh pack of premium cigs smells like when you first open it (if that makes sense). Plain tobacco is a lighter version of Cigarillo to me, like a light cig. I haven't tried it but I would imagine that SpiceBacco would be similar (but better than Smooth 8) based on my experience comparing the two lines.

These liquids are so spot on that people are starting to doubt that I'm using ecigs because they smell tobacco and see incredible thick vapor. I had to laugh because when I went to visit my son (a kr808 user), he was watching me vape in his apartment. He was watching the thick vapor linger in the air and said "Wait a minute. Are these still ecigs. Is that smoke? Will it stain anything? Are you using tobacco somehow?" I had to remind him that We vape! Yes, I vape still, like he does, and no it's not tobacco - but Great stuff isn't it! I then asked him if he was sure he wanted to stick to those kr808's and China juice. He just said, "When I use mine I don't get vapor like that." I laughed.

20. badkolo

badkolo ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Halo liquids are to runny, they arent thick like octane. Octane doesnt leak for me while Halo did.

Also halo's flavor are to heavy, heavy enough that you can get sick of the flavor pretty fast on the other hand drews octane are flavored just right so you can vape them all day long without your tastebuds getting sick of them.