Itaste SVD What Kind Of Tanks or Cartomizer Clearomizers Are You Using

Status
Not open for further replies.

soba1

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 27, 2013
Van Nuys Ca., USA
I am partial to Kanger I have pretty much given up on the metal T3S, I was wondering if it was my SVD I'm concluding its the silver TS3..
It can be inconsistent at times...

Just and update on this.
I found with the TS3's that u have to make sure the atty is secured on the base
otherwise it will cause problems. I'm vaping fine with it now.

satelliteoflove

Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Kansas
I'm using a igo-L on it and it chugging like a steam train but thats mostly the AWESOME coil I wrapped :evil:

Ugh...maybe you can help me with mine at the vapemeet. I got it for tasting new juices, and I used it straight out of the box and I barely get any taste or vapor. I haven't tried recoiling, since it came assembled. I've watched the PBusardo video like 10 times, but I still feel like I'll somehow mess it up.

VAP0R_LUSH_KC

ECF Veteran
May 23, 2013
Kansas City
www.facebook.com
Ugh...maybe you can help me with mine at the vapemeet. I got it for tasting new juices, and I used it straight out of the box and I barely get any taste or vapor. I haven't tried recoiling, since it came assembled. I've watched the PBusardo video like 10 times, but I still feel like I'll somehow mess it up.

Bring it and I'll set it up for you and you will never look back ...they work great for taste testing

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
I really like that tank....just not sure if $30+ is justifiable for it though....lol

It's worth it. At least for me it is. My ProTanks will likely be up on the classies soon. And if you're going to do it, spend the extra and get the bottom cap. It's MUCH better than the PT bottoms.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread