The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Innokin iTaste SVD - a very good mod

Discussion in 'VV/VW APV Discussion' started by Pazazu, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. DaxFX

DaxFX Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Anyone have the SVD with a RSST, i just ordered 1 and wonder how will look

Sent from my iVap using Tapatalk HD

2. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    Port Huron, Mi
    The SVD is my first mod, had the eGo Twist before.
    I knew about vv, vw, ohms, etc. before hand but this is great for beginners. No menu system, just different button combinations for the different features. LOVE LOVE LOVE that. To me, it looks like a light saber and a Protank II looks slick on it. Some have told me it looks like an adult toy, but almost all mods can be compared to that.
    I do wish the watts went up and down in something smaller than .5 increments, I find myself using the vv more because of this.

3. oh u mad

oh u mad Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 16, 2012
    cali
    is the SVD box supposed to come shrink wrapped? i got mine from Fasttech and mine was NOT...and it was dirty as hell with scratches.

4. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Mine came wrapped box, screen pretected, shinny new. You should open a ticket they will pay return shipping to florida very fast proses.

5. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    No need for more smaller increments 0.5w equals +/- 0.1v i know this because my evic have a 0.1w increment and the screen shows what voltage is in that wattage

Example of a 0.5w increment = 0.1v
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Example of 0.1w increment = 0.02v (you wont even feel any diference)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Intervap

Intervap Super Member ECF Veteran

Jul 21, 2013
    Port Huron, Mi
    Interesting. For whatever reason, I still prefer the voltage mode. It just gives me a better vape.
    And for those receiving dinged up SVDs from Fasttech, I would ASSUME (do not know) these are returned devices that have been repaired or have found no problem with. I don't know what else it could be, since it would be dumb of them to open up a box just to goof around with.
    Mine was shrink wrapped and came in brand new condition. Not a scratch on the battery cap, which is where you'll notice it first.

7. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Thats the good side of have both VV and VW. You can vape in whatever setup you most like

8. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Word. I just received my SVD this morning and now wish I'd just gone with it over the Vamo. Don't get me wrong, I do like the Vamo, but the SVD is that much better IMO.

The fact it also looks like a mini light saber is also pure win in my book. :D

9. bluecat

bluecat Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy
    I was one that got the express version. I have been looking for the long tube only. I finally went to Innokin and clicked on one of the supplier lists on their sight and found the long tube for 7 bucks.

http://www.fairy-gift.com/itaste-svd-long-tube-p-54.html

You all think legit?

To edit... hmmm 10 bucks USPS or 3 bucks China Shipping...

10. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
    Should be legit. From what I've seen, fairy-gift.com has a long history with Innokin and providing their products.

11. bluecat

Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy
    Thanks mate.. Now to decide whether it is worth 19 bucks or 11 bucks and 2 week wait. I shoulda just went with the full kit.

12. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    Is worth only $11 and wait, you still can do the same with the short tube, no need to hurry you are not missing anything

13. bluecat

Jun 22, 2012
    Cincy
    Aye mate... usually i end up getting something that I thought I really needed then thought... why did i get this again?

I am thinking maybe just get some 18350's. Dang thing get's heavy chain vaping.

14. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    With short tube you still can do all battery configuration, 1x 18350, 1x 18650, 2x 18350 stacked
    Mine is right now stacked with short tube with 2 efest 18350 with my dual coil Igo-L

15. Nicotinologist

Nicotinologist Senior Member ECF Veteran

Jan 14, 2010
    Long Beach, California
    I believe the two tube option is much better just for a more proportional look and gives you more grip on it when using the longer tube with an 18650 or two 18350.

16. DPLongo22

DPLongo22 Open mind for a different view... Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Dec 17, 2011
    Midworld
    Same here.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

17. v1k1ng1001

v1k1ng1001 Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 17, 2012
    Edinburg, TX
    Love my new SVD. That is all.

18. Neolitik

Neolitik Full Member

Jan 17, 2013
    San Francisco
    Thinking about ordering an SVD as my first mod. Currently on an ego twist, was just wondering what kind of tube does fasttech provide? If its telescopic does it matter if its short or long? And what kind of battery configuration would everyone recommend?

19. edgie13

edgie13 Full Member Verified Member

Aug 1, 2013
    Florida
    Fasttech has 2 options:

1. the mod only for $37.
    2. the kit (mod, short and long tubes, 1 iclear30, and some replacement heads) for $60

Just go to their site and type in "svd" in the search. The 2 above items will show. They have reviews that you can look at also. Good luck.

20. DaxFX

Apr 22, 2013
    Puerto Rico
    I have the express kit, wich comes with only 1 tube i didnt need the extra tube or iclears so 37 for the express kit is awesome.

I can use all battery configuration with express kit tube (short), 1x 18350, 1x 18650 and stacked 18350. I only use stacked batteries when i setup my igo L with dual coils, for normal use youll be fine with a single battery setup

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.