Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Hitter

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 21, 2010
Binghamton, NY
My 18650 wenge/wenge is my absolute favorite mod. I love it so much, I have absolutely no desire to add another Woodvil to my collection. Count me as one less competitor on sale night.

I look forward to the pics of the new run. Enjoy the build, Rob.

Good for you, I admire a man with restraint ...... I have in my possession the absolutely most awesome woodvil ever created ...... and a few more that are damm fine. But yet I need ....errrr want at least one more.

I like you though will be after the 18650 model as are the 3 woodvils sitting before me.
There is no need to mess around with any other ...... 18650 is twice as good as any other IMHO of course.

entropy1049

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2013
Apalachicola, FL, United States
The super mini is one that hasn't been openly discussed much. It is a very small 18490...basically 14500 size but you can use an 18490 in it. They are very neat, but very time consuming to make. Sorry for the hasty picture. From Left to Right, Woodvil 18490, Super Mini and Mini.

Oh...Oh My...

285882.jpg

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
That super mini looks darling, and good for stealth vaping, small pockets, cold nights and stiff hands.

I guess I will be subscribing to this thread........my original plan was to buy popcorn and cheer the rest of you onward!

Well, who knows what will happen in 8-10 weeks....I don't plan that far ahead unless the piggy bank is already full. Right now, if using a metaphor based on human life span, Piggy is ..........a preemie! :laugh: rather than a senior.

Wood for the Holidays......... Hope everybody's been a good boy and girl......if you got any amends to make with Santa, now would be the time to straighten things out ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread