Not open for further replies.

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
Fairfield Township, OH, USA
www.facebook.com
Rob's website might crash on this one.....

There was one sale in particular that was a horrible experience for our stress. The site froze, then went to an error page.

After the sale Robert had some changes, or upgrades done.

The last big sale went rather well. And it was a first run of a long awaited REO. It was just a little on the slow side.

I have very high hopes that this wood sale will be smooth sailing!

It is the time right before the sale that gets that adrenalin pumping!

Spunky

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
Louisiana
I have to ask a silly question.

Why do woods have a power switch on the bottom? Will this round have that?
Due to the side button, I have sometimes leaned mine in basket with others and if it shifts it is triggered and the cotton burns up. I now turn them off when traveling. I love the on/off switch. All mine work just fine and thankful they are there. Another " Great Job Rob"

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
I have to ask a silly question.

Why do woods have a power switch on the bottom? Will this round have that?

I would assume that Robert will still have the on/off switch on these woods.

It is a lot safer with a switch to turn it off when you put it in something. Sometimes a REO with a side button can lean into something enough to push the fire button.

Safety is the rule here in Reoville!

Filthy-Beast

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Chicago
Most of us would have a chance to get 1 if some people didnt buy a ton at a time... Its something we all love so why not let everyone have a chance to get one at least, instead of someone being like oh im gonna buy 10 just cuz i have the money

A limit of one or two for the first day would be good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Racehorse

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2012
USA midwest
Most of us would have a chance to get 1 if some people didnt buy a ton at a time... Its something we all love so why not let everyone have a chance to get one at least, instead of someone being like oh im gonna buy 10 just cuz i have the money

Robert is a successful mod maker, but also a successful business owner and excellent customer service person in a business climate where so many others fail to "get it right".

I guess I don't feel that he needs to be schooled----

I trust he has the bases covered on how to run sales for the products he so expertly and lovingly makes and distributes.

Just sayin'....;)

nerak

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2011
www.facebook.com
Robert is a successful mod maker, but also a successful business owner and excellent customer service person in a business climate where so many others fail to "get it right".

I guess I don't feel that he needs to be schooled----

I trust he has the bases covered on how to run sales for the products he so expertly and lovingly makes and distributes.

Just sayin'....;)

I agree 100%!!!

If Robert decides to put a limit on quantity purchased it will be done because he thinks it is the best decision.

We can all have our opinions on the matter.

I just know he will do what he believes is right.

MamaTried

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 31, 2013
Northern California
Just a tip for anyone on the fence...don't BE! You can get away with that with the metal REOs but not the woods. Unless you don't mind checking the classys every day and every hour. Wood sales don't happen often enough to pass up.

who in their right mind would do that?

:)

PayleRyder

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Cary, NC
The last few sales there were plenty to go around. Some may not have gotten their absolute number-one favorite top choice, but I don't know of anyone who wanted one on release night not get one. If I'm not mistaken, I think there were even some still available a few days later (Lisa can either confirm yay or nay on that.. I'm not 100%.)

Heck I even got my walnut/ebony Woodvil almost 5 hours after the sale went live as an afterthought.

One thing to realize: the REO isn't yours until you get the transaction completely processed and approved, not when it goes in your cart. Why is this important? Because if someone is loading up their cart with numerous REOs and then goes to check out, if one of those items has already been purchased by someone else the whole transaction is halted until you manually delete that item from your cart. So it's wise to find the one you want and zip through checkout as quick as you can. Seconds count when you are trying to get one of your top choices!

Hope this puts some minds at ease regarding their concerns. Don't sweat it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread