JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
OK, I've had few PM's to make some more of my tank mods. I'm going to post up a couple of sample pics and if there is enough interest, I'll order up some materials and get to work.
Those that don't know me, I am a master toolmaker with over 25 years of machining experience. My tanks are made with top food-grade delrin end caps, and thick walled lexan tubing. They are also 100% CNC machined, to very tight tolerances. I tried to design these to be indestructible and completely user serviceable.
These ARE a mod, and with that said, it does take a few tools and a little mechanical experience to change the cartridge. They are a TIGHT fit, to keep them leak free. I'll say that again, they are a TIGHT fit.:-x:-x:-x

Here's some pics. The new ones will have the top cap like the one in picture #2. The one in pic number 2 is stainless steel and not for sale. That's my personal tank, and she's a one of a kind. The next batch will be made with the top cap, that will accept any drip tip you care to put on it. This also gives you the option to fill with a syringe. I don't supply drip tips, since there are so many cool ones to choose from out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I sell these for $35 shipped. Like I said if there's enough interest, I'll go ahead and make 30 or 40. Send me a PM, or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Jon

Reactions: Amlowe

hangin1

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2010
central illinois
I personally own one of these tank mods made by John and I must say it is awesome and has worked flawlessly since i recieved it not to mention he has always been very quick on responding to any questions I had regarding it and shipped it very fast to me once payment was made. I definately recommend this seller if you are in the market for a map tank or something similar you cant go wrong with Johns version.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
OK, to clear up any confusion, here's a couple of the actual tanks that I will be selling. Drip tip is NOT included. I believe this is a better design than my original one-piece tops. These will give you access to the silicone cup and the atty itself. This will also allow you to fill with a syringe if you want. I prefer to pull the top cap off, and the dripper tip of the juice bottle. Then you can just pour it in. Here's the pics.

iMrNick

Apr 7, 2011
NY
OK, to clear up any confusion, here's a couple of the actual tanks that I will be selling. Drip tip is NOT included. I believe this is a better design than my original one-piece tops. These will give you access to the silicone cup and the atty itself. This will also allow you to fill with a syringe if you want. I prefer to pull the top cap off, and the dripper tip of the juice bottle. Then you can just pour it in. Here's the pics.

PM sent...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread