JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ECFadmin

Administrator
Admin
Aug 7, 2014
OK, I've had few PM's to make some more of my tank mods. I'm going to post up a couple of sample pics and if there is enough interest, I'll order up some materials and get to work.
Those that don't know me, I am a master toolmaker with over 25 years of machining experience. My tanks are made with top food-grade delrin end caps, and thick walled lexan tubing. They are also 100% CNC machined, to very tight tolerances. I tried to design these to be indestructible and completely user serviceable.
These ARE a mod, and with that said, it does take a few tools and a little mechanical experience to change the cartridge. They are a TIGHT fit, to keep them leak free. I'll say that again, they are a TIGHT fit.:-x:-x:-x

Here's some pics. The new ones will have the top cap like the one in picture #2. The one in pic number 2 is stainless steel and not for sale. That's my personal tank, and she's a one of a kind. The next batch will be made with the top cap, that will accept any drip tip you care to put on it. This also gives you the option to fill with a syringe. I don't supply drip tips, since there are so many cool ones to choose from out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I sell these for $35 shipped. Like I said if there's enough interest, I'll go ahead and make 30 or 40. Send me a PM, or reply to this thread if you're interested.

Thanks for taking the time to look,
Jon

Mainspring

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 1, 2012
SoCal
new Lavatank thread.
woohoo-smiley.gif

Str8V8ping

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 10, 2011
NYC
Heres what happened
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...chit-chattin-away-part-2-a-2.html#post5987787

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...93315-continuation-threads-6.html#post5997417

I guess they were trying to modify coding and broke ecf .. Theres supposivly no fix so everyone may be screwed.

It happened to every big thread in the forum.The guest thing is kinda suspicious if you ask me.It does suck expecially in this thread since everyone was so happy about the 1 million views

If we only went by the great saying "Dont fix what aint broke"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread