JonboyUSMC's Lava Tanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
Just the 2.6-2.8, since they were the only ones guaranteed to have the R5 wicks in them. If you want to try a lower res, just gently tap out the old ce2, cut a new one and tap it in. If you're not worried about saving the old ce2, I just cut the air tube off, and tap the whole works out.

Are you offering different resistances?? I'm looking at pairing this with a 1600mah 3.7v battery... so I'd love something with low-res!

Jetmec

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
SC
Jon, I got the tank put in my ce2 and have been vaping for two days now and it is still half full. All I can say is wow great job I love this thing. You do stellar work. If anyone is on the fence about one of these just go for it you will love it. Jon if you ever decide to sell any of the stainless steel ones I would love one whatever the price. Thanks again for putting out such a good product.

Chornbro

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 30, 2011
VA/DC/MD Area
Just the 2.6-2.8, since they were the only ones guaranteed to have the R5 wicks in them. If you want to try a lower res, just gently tap out the old ce2, cut a new one and tap it in. If you're not worried about saving the old ce2, I just cut the air tube off, and tap the whole works out.

Very nice... just waiting for your "ok" to send money : )

jonboyusmc

ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2010
Illinois
It's official, I now have the slowest moving package in USPS history. I think the pony express could have gotten here quicker. The package went through the Chicago sort facility on Friday, which is only like 1 1/2 hours from my house. I checked the mail today, and nothing again. AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Frustrated is an understatement.
As far as the minis go, I was actually thinking of making some. I was also thinking of a DIY kit, where I supply both end caps, and both sizes clear tank tubing You could buy your ce2 of choice (XL or reg), and make which ever style tank you want. Sometimes the XL's are hard to come by, but there always seems to be a supply of regs. This way if you can't get XL's, you could just get some regs, put the smaller tank on, and your back vaping. Just a thought.

CDATundra

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2010
Idaho
It's official, I now have the slowest moving package in USPS history. I think the pony express could have gotten here quicker. The package went through the Chicago sort facility on Friday, which is only like 1 1/2 hours from my house. I checked the mail today, and nothing again. AAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!!! Frustrated is an understatement.
As far as the minis go, I was actually thinking of making some. I was also thinking of a DIY kit, where I supply both end caps, and both sizes clear tank tubing You could buy your ce2 of choice (XL or reg), and make which ever style tank you want. Sometimes the XL's are hard to come by, but there always seems to be a supply of regs. This way if you can't get XL's, you could just get some regs, put the smaller tank on, and your back vaping. Just a thought.
I think the DIY Mini's are a great idea. If fact, I would be interested in a DIY of both sizes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread