Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 1 through August 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

wvducklady

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 23, 2013
US
I really like the statement that Madvapes plans on sticking around for many more years. I found Madvapes in 2013. I had started vaping a few months before, and I had came to a frustrating point with my ego t and ce4 setup. Madvapes was like a Godsend when my Husband heard about them on the radio, and told me to check them out and get a few things. I will always be a supporter of MV, because it has been a wonderful experience since I found them. I just want to thank you for the continuous contests, and for being a pleasure to buy from since early in my vaping journey :) . Even though my purchases are not near as often as they used to be MV will always be my #1 vape vendor for certain equipment. MV is the only "vape vendor website" i buy equipment from. Thank you for great customer service and great service all around! You guys are awesome!
It is really a bummer that the contests have to stop, but I am thrilled that you guys plan to stick around.

Hightech Redneck

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 27, 2015
N C
I think it is ridiculous in general, but needing to confirm ages etc would be understandable.
There is a school of thought that like others have mentioned if there is a charge it bypasses this issue. Many youtube reviewers are investigating this too.
I understand p Busardo has engaged a lawyer for the legality of giveaways etc...
Anyway...
I am verified and if my name was pulled from a hat to purchase a $5 full kit I'd gladly pay. Or pick it up at my local MV.;)
Thanks again.

Reactions: redrebel821

Ramsay Bolton

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2013
Beyond the Grave
First off, thank you Crowedude654 / Madvapes for your weekly giveaways! :toast:

The world has been totally turned upside down:

- Smoking good/vaping bad
- Legal anti-smoking meds (Zyban) that may push you to commit suicide or murder
- Blood thirsty terrorists are freedom fighters/militants

Etc, etc, etc

Hopefully, some sanity will return in the not so distant future and this demented
vaping industry inquisition will come to an end.

MackBolan

ECF Veteran
Sep 8, 2014
Ashburn, VA
Sorry to see the contest's are ending. I have looked forward to them since I found you doing them. I won my first mechanical mod here just as I was getting ready to grow out of my starter Ego battery and Evod tanks.

Hopefully things will work out so that they may continue.

Thanks for all of the great giveaway's MadVapes.

Marina2

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 27, 2015
USA
My thoughts are that I'm glad to read that Madvapes plans on sticking around for many more years. It's a positive view in all this madness. The deeming regulations are so ludicrous that I do have hope a lot of it will be shut down. I mean, you can only take stupidity so far before you're called out on it.

Thanks Madvapes for making Mondays something to look forward to. I've enjoyed this contest for the last year and really hate to see it go. Best of luck for Madvape's future in the world of vaping. You certainly deserve it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread