The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 1 through August 5

Discussion in 'MadVapes' started by Crowedude654, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. 5spike

5spike Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 30, 2014
    WI
    Still all so unbelievable. Hey FDA ( insert all colorful metaphors ) !! Thanks Madvapes.

• Like Like x 1
  2. AG51

AG51 ECF Guru ECF Veteran

Jan 23, 2011
    Dat Way →
    I said that a couple posts ago :lol::lol::lol::lol: Great minds think alike :smokie:

• Like Like x 5
  3. Reddhott

Reddhott ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 19, 2011
    cartoon land,usa
    we all knew this was coming...sad to say... to many waited thinking it wouldnt happen and well now its here:(
    i just wish more people would have fought for our vaping rights...pulled together as a team!!!
    however its never to late to start
    i wish you the best @Crowedude654 and MadVapes

• Like Like x 5
  4. iwriduan

iwriduan Senior Member ECF Veteran

Feb 1, 2015
    Bandung, ID
    i can feel you all :(
    tho im livin in a country that doesnt give a damn (yet) about vaping, i am pretty sure things that currently rolling in the US or EU would deliver quite some blows to all of us vapers, eventually.
    i am pretty sure each and everyone of you mates already thrown your best effort on the advocacy, for that i am deeply thankful, and i do hope common sense will win.
    luck has got nothing to do with this vaping issues. money does.
    so i deeply thank MADVAPES and @Crowedude654
    for all the fun. you guys has been fantastic. and i am sure you will always be.

may the force be with us all.

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 4
  5. jjatl

jjatl Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 12, 2015
    Georgia
    Yes they do! :thumb:

I read through all of the posts to see if anyone had the idea before me, but your post had not been published yet. I type too slowly! :lol:

• Like Like x 2
  6. aceswired

aceswired Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 3, 2013
    Minnesota
    Yeah a sad day. I'm a sporadic participant in these, at best (I forget about them for weeks at a time), but I do enjoy the threads and the banter, as well as the occasional thought-provoking topic.

It sure was fun while it lasted. Thanks to MadVapes for sponsoring this. First online vendor I ever bought from, you guys helped send me down the road.

• Like Like x 1
  7. mac63

mac63 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 1, 2014
    too far from home
    Bummer that something else is going away cause of gubernant.
    I've enjoyed the variation here and it has ben fun and educational.
    Thanks for the contest!

• Like Like x 1
  8. liblue1

liblue1 ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I also appreciate all the contents and things you all have done. You have been an inspiration to many current vapers to encourage us to help current smokers to quit by giving us the ability to hand them a started kit and allow them to try it for free and without a huge out of pocket expense to us who didn't have it at that time but so wanted to help them. I know I have been the recipient of that ideology once and have continued to PIF since then. I can only hope that they would continue to support your business and keep you in mind when they order in their future as a vaper..............
    I also agree that It totally sucks that contests with free items will no longer be allowed.................I have been a customer for many years and will continue to be......
    Thank you @Crowedude654 and Mad Vapes for all you have done for us!!!!

• Like Like x 3
  9. 4lph4num3r1c

4lph4num3r1c Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
    NOT AN ENTRY
    It's really lame that our government needs to stick it's greedy little fingers into everything and tell us what our best interests are. You guys helped to spread awareness and save lives and you are appreciated. Thank you all.

• Like Like x 2
  10. rbeckys8

rbeckys8 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 7, 2013
    idaho
    I'm sorry for the whole thing..I can't believe what is going on..I do not smoke any more..it's not fair!!

• Like Like x 1
  11. bwh79

bwh79 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Oregon
    Wow what a bummer. Do gear giveaways count as "free samples"? I was only thinking about it in terms of like not allowing tasting bars at juice shops but I guess if even the hardware is considered a "tobacco product"...then I guess it makes sense it wouldn't be allowed either.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

I not only agree with what has already been said by many, I just want Madvapes to know how much they are appreciated for what they have done . . .

[​IMG]

P.S. BTW - I don't know if this would cause any problems or work for Madvapes . . . However - Just An FYI: It seems some people are actually going to hand-out gift certificates to their "Stores" as a prize in contest instead of "Samples" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

• Like Like x 4
  13. therussellv

therussellv Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 23, 2013
    Winters, Texas
    These contests were critical to my evolution as a vaper, I feel bad for new capers trying to get started, they will suffer more than me.

Sent from a dark, twisted corner of the back porch, covered in cobwebs and slightly damp.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Debadoo

Debadoo ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2012
    Texas, near Fort Hood
    I just want to say a HUGE........

[​IMG]

For being so........

[​IMG]

Y'alls commitment to the vaping community and to helping folks quit smoking is awe inspiring! I've loved y'alls contests, but that's not my concern. Just hoping we can find a way to destroy this deeming, before it destroys vaping! We need companies like yours around for decades to come!!! [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. 100%VG

100%VG Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 12, 2013
    Starbase 12 near Risa
    I had also wondered about the reach of the deeming rules/regs and their effects. Thanks for all the Fun and Great Prizes, and Thanks for being the great vendor you have been for years.

Friends,

Please let this be a wakeup call about the shape of things to come if you don't get involved. One person can make a difference, and together is the only way we'll win.

• Like Like x 4
  16. Shawn Hoefer

Shawn Hoefer ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 21, 2015
    Arkansas Ozarks
    I fear that many will try loopholes. "You're buying the product for a penny plus shipping." And that type of behavior will shut things down even more.

It makes me sad, though, to lose this contest. It was through MadVapes contest here that I won my first mech mod and RDA. Still have and use all of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  17. bellastarr

bellastarr ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 4, 2014
    USA
    Tis a sad day indeed. I just want to say thank you for all the fun contests. Over the past 2 years I've had the pleasure of coming here every week to enter. Your generosity to the vape community has been amazing and you have helped and blessed many of us in the process.

Contests have made it possible for me to bless many, many people who either wanted to start vaping or needed a little help. It's sad the government is putting an end to all that. We will continue on.. the vape community is the most amazing group of folks I've seen.

There are work arounds to the "no free sample" thing. I know a few places that are implimenting ways around it. But in an open forum with big brother watching I'll just keep them guessing what those might be.:p I do know a few manufactures give out coupon codes when they contact you to review products. You go to their website and put the item for review in your cart and input the coupon code and it takes care of the costs. That way your are technically "buying" the product and have the invoice and everything ;)

• Like Like x 3
  18. greasegizzard

greasegizzard Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Dec 29, 2015
    Arkansas
    My thoughts are... It's completely ridiculous the government can pull this kind of crap and get away with it. This, along with a lot of other current events, really just infuriates me. Our country is headed down a very scary road. And I'm afraid it's already too far down the road to turn around. It will get a lot worse before it gets better now.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

• Like Like x 3
  19. Wworrells

Wworrells Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Feb 22, 2016
    All this demming and regulation is just another way to control society. I think it should be up to the people if they want to vape and wht and how. W/o control over things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  20. 440BB

440BB Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 19, 2011
    The Motor City
    As this is likely my last contest on ECF and with Madvapes, I just want to say THANK YOU. I've never won a Madvapes contest, but there has been much fun in entering and waiting to see if my time has come. As a Madvapes customer, I hope your business and staff continue to thrive in spite of all this crap. I am thankful that I have won a few other contests over the years and they have introduced me to some cool equipment and tasty juices.

I will miss them.:(

• Like Like x 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.