Madvapes Weekly Contest - August 1 through August 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

AG51

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2011
Dat Way →
I was wondering if the new regs would eliminate these contests.

Quick question, if your contest required a minimal payment of $5 or so, then it would no longer be a free sample, and should be OK. Right? I mean, I know that a $5 prize is not as fun as a free one, but if I was able to win a free kit for $5, I would still be very excited.

Maybe you could still offer your weekly contest under the condition that the weekly winner had to pay $5 for the prize?

Either way, we all appreciate your previous generosity in past contests and wish you and your business the best. Thanks!!
I said that a couple posts ago :lol::lol::lol::lol: Great minds think alike :smokie:

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
we all knew this was coming...sad to say... to many waited thinking it wouldnt happen and well now its here:(
i just wish more people would have fought for our vaping rights...pulled together as a team!!!
however its never to late to start
i wish you the best @Crowedude654 and madvapes

iwriduan

ECF Veteran
Feb 1, 2015
Bandung, ID
i can feel you all :(
tho im livin in a country that doesnt give a damn (yet) about vaping, i am pretty sure things that currently rolling in the US or EU would deliver quite some blows to all of us vapers, eventually.
i am pretty sure each and everyone of you mates already thrown your best effort on the advocacy, for that i am deeply thankful, and i do hope common sense will win.
luck has got nothing to do with this vaping issues. money does.
so i deeply thank MADVAPES and @Crowedude654
for all the fun. you guys has been fantastic. and i am sure you will always be.

may the force be with us all.

Sent while vaping using Tapatalk

aceswired

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 3, 2013
Minnesota
Yeah a sad day. I'm a sporadic participant in these, at best (I forget about them for weeks at a time), but I do enjoy the threads and the banter, as well as the occasional thought-provoking topic.

It sure was fun while it lasted. Thanks to MadVapes for sponsoring this. First online vendor I ever bought from, you guys helped send me down the road.

Reactions: Opinionated

liblue1

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I also appreciate all the contents and things you all have done. You have been an inspiration to many current vapers to encourage us to help current smokers to quit by giving us the ability to hand them a started kit and allow them to try it for free and without a huge out of pocket expense to us who didn't have it at that time but so wanted to help them. I know I have been the recipient of that ideology once and have continued to PIF since then. I can only hope that they would continue to support your business and keep you in mind when they order in their future as a vaper..............
I also agree that It totally sucks that contests with free items will no longer be allowed.................I have been a customer for many years and will continue to be......
Thank you @Crowedude654 and Mad Vapes for all you have done for us!!!!

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
I not only agree with what has already been said by many, I just want Madvapes to know how much they are appreciated for what they have done . . .

20-dakika-20-g2F2Mx-clipart.gif

P.S. BTW - I don't know if this would cause any problems or work for Madvapes . . . However - Just An FYI: It seems some people are actually going to hand-out gift certificates to their "Stores" as a prize in contest instead of "Samples" . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

Debadoo

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2012
Texas, near Fort Hood
I just want to say a HUGE........

For being so........

AAEAAQAAAAAAAAIvAAAAJGQ2NmRlOTQ5LTMwOGUtNDM2Ni1iMmZlLWY5ZmIxM2E2YjQ2Yg.jpg

Y'alls commitment to the vaping community and to helping folks quit smoking is awe inspiring! I've loved y'alls contests, but that's not my concern. Just hoping we can find a way to destroy this deeming, before it destroys vaping! We need companies like yours around for decades to come!!!

100%VG

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 12, 2013
Starbase 12 near Risa
I had also wondered about the reach of the deeming rules/regs and their effects. Thanks for all the Fun and Great Prizes, and Thanks for being the great vendor you have been for years.

Friends,

Please let this be a wakeup call about the shape of things to come if you don't get involved. One person can make a difference, and together is the only way we'll win.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
I fear that many will try loopholes. "You're buying the product for a penny plus shipping." And that type of behavior will shut things down even more.

It makes me sad, though, to lose this contest. It was through MadVapes contest here that I won my first mech mod and RDA. Still have and use all of it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

bellastarr

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
USA
Tis a sad day indeed. I just want to say thank you for all the fun contests. Over the past 2 years I've had the pleasure of coming here every week to enter. Your generosity to the vape community has been amazing and you have helped and blessed many of us in the process.

Contests have made it possible for me to bless many, many people who either wanted to start vaping or needed a little help. It's sad the government is putting an end to all that. We will continue on.. the vape community is the most amazing group of folks I've seen.

There are work arounds to the "no free sample" thing. I know a few places that are implimenting ways around it. But in an open forum with big brother watching I'll just keep them guessing what those might be.:p I do know a few manufactures give out coupon codes when they contact you to review products. You go to their website and put the item for review in your cart and input the coupon code and it takes care of the costs. That way your are technically "buying" the product and have the invoice and everything ;)

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
My thoughts are... It's completely ridiculous the government can pull this kind of crap and get away with it. This, along with a lot of other current events, really just infuriates me. Our country is headed down a very scary road. And I'm afraid it's already too far down the road to turn around. It will get a lot worse before it gets better now.

Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
As this is likely my last contest on ECF and with Madvapes, I just want to say THANK YOU. I've never won a Madvapes contest, but there has been much fun in entering and waiting to see if my time has come. As a Madvapes customer, I hope your business and staff continue to thrive in spite of all this crap. I am thankful that I have won a few other contests over the years and they have introduced me to some cool equipment and tasty juices.

I will miss them.:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread