mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
I hope you don't mind I played with the color a little:wub:

Awww...what a sweet little princess kayte!

KS-feel better [emoji4]

Chooch-ya never know when a glowing tip could come in handy in the middle of the night for a potty break. In case you need to vape as well [emoji2]

Nite all! i'm pooped!

629e647417a6fcde038963f7ce8b1fbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk with my paws :)

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
LOL! Momma, hadn't thought of that one. :)

G'moring, Dale. :) Is that a double cup I see? I believe you know us Mountaineers pret-ty good. Ha! :)

'Morning, 'morning all! :) Rise and shine! Up and at 'em! Here in TN mountaineers are known as Ridge Runners and have one leg shorter than the other which keeps us level.....only thing is you can only walk one way.......Hence, northerners or southerners. Heeheehee :)

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Dog-memes-good-morning-its-pee-oclock.jpg

......and good morning mountain. ;)

LOL Good one Sirius! getting that look from my four right now! Better get them out [emoji12]

Today is woodvil arrival day for two beauties! Glad that I happen to be off on thursdays [emoji4]

Mommabird62

darksparkle13

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
kansas city, mo
Good morning mountaineers! So much stuff.

Kayte little princess and Doug just adorbs.

It has been raining forever here. It's depressing we had two days of sunshine and now we are back to rain. Ugh
At least it's a short work week! Yay!.

Hugs all around!

keepsmiling

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Florida
Good morning Mountaineers. I love the one leg shorter description chooch, that is funny. And the cute doggie meme Sirius. Is today the day momma, I never even checked but I assume for me too today. I overslept, along with the doggies this morning. Troy gave me a kiss on the forehead I think as he left. Or I was dreaming..
Hope everyone has a great day.
Not sure what is wrong, but still feeling under the weather here.

angelphyre

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2013
MS Gulf Coast/NOLA
Morning all....yes Momma, it's Reo delivery day here too...unfortunately I won't be here to get it, which means I won't get to hold my little beauty until Sunday night! :(

KS, sending some healing vibes your way...hope you feel better soon!

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Hey, Sparkle, KS and Angel! :) Rain or shine, it is Thursday. KS, you must of needed the extra snooze time. You were feeling a "bit off" last night. Sparkle, I'd too take rain and a short work week; and Angel, dang, it's gonna feel like Sunday is going to take forever to get here!

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Morning all....yes Momma, it's Reo delivery day here too...unfortunately I won't be here to get it, which means I won't get to hold my little beauty until Sunday night! :(

KS, sending some healing vibes your way...hope you feel better soon!

Ouch! That will be a tough wait angel[emoji15] But, it will be worth it [emoji4]

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Got my Lavender Jammies in today :w00t: and am just tickled with my pokie dots of cranberry, green, gold and dark lavender on a lighter lavender base. It reminds me of the long ago little juice glasses decorated with oranges or other fruits.....cherries? Jammies is presently residing on top of a Bedazzle glass with same colors on top of my purple/cranberry Sharkskin and looks just as well on top of the white PV....all matching lavender summer robe and pj's, of course! It's a cutie alright. :wub:

Unfortunately, KS's Burl did not show up! :( I don't get the delay as KS lives closer......but then we're dealing with the P.O. here. :unsure:

Got my pg/vg, syringes, and flavors in from MFS too. So, will be trying a bit of simple conjuring and see how that goes. :blink: Got six flavors to try out.....mostly fruit as I am that "fruity" person. :p

img_6628-jpg.459338

mommabird62

squonkhead
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
NC
Two of my woodies arrived! And b4 y'all shoot me, as soon as I can get Kayte and Doug to make me a Bloodwood tip, it will go on the plunger one [emoji6] This was the closest wood tip that I had. The segmented on the other one goes perfect! My other segmented is on another mod and just didn't really match this one.

d9723b34c4a23e2227e298511e4eeb4a.jpg

Mommabird62

choochoogranny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 21, 2013
chattanooga, tn, usa
Thanks, Momma. :) You certainly have a handsome pair of Woodvils there and NOT having an MHM tip to match must mean your are "lean" in the tip department! You must do your duty...... and buy every color you don't have!:p Your segmented looks so nice where it's sitting now. :wub:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread