MyJet - Wismec

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Ok, I have my routine down pat for making the pods easier to refill with the Myjet pods. As stated in my last post I now cut off only one tab on each side of the base, diagonally across from each other, the result is no or minimal leakage at the base. What's new is I've learned that when I go to refill a pod, if I hold the pod base side down under streaming hot water from the fauce, heating the clear plastic portion all around, it makes it much easier to slide my thumbnail in at the narrow side of the base to clear plastic and pry off the base.
I'm also loving the flavor from these pods, I vaped some Nets in them and wow, the flavor a way better than I got from my nautilus Triton Mini (using nautilus coils). In fact, I would say its better flavor for my Nets than my Kayfun clones, and that's saying a lot!

Last edited:
Reactions: Teach

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
:D
I was able to purchase the deluxe package and I am impressed.

So far I really like it. Flavor is amazing compared to everything else I have tried. In fact, I bought 2 more sets.

The only thing I am having issues with is my refills don't have any taste compared to the stock liquid.
My experience is similar, but haven't bought any prefilled pods. And don't even know where to get them worn my juice I get great flavor but after 1 refill the coil and wick start to gunk so that pod goes into my rebuild pile. After cleaning and removing the old wick, using a lighter for a brief dry burn of the coil on each side and a new wick the flavor returns. I vape NETs, Mr Salt-E and some diy ice mint. I think the ice mint isn't as bad on the coils as the others since my flavors are around 12% and it's cleaner. Higher maintenance on recharging and rebuilds than my Triton mini but those I just pop in a new coil every three fills. Flavors better in the MJ pod though and so stealthy! I have two Myjets, 25 new unused pods and about 10 pods in my rebuild rotation which I will do every week or two. :D

Last edited:

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
:D
And don't even know where to get them

BeyondVape has a sale running until end of the month. 4 pods for $13.99 Still too expensive though.

If you want to try stock juice. The Blueberry and Medley of Berries are extremely good. The tobacco juice was too light. Tasted like a Marlboro Ultra Light.

I have been vaping for a long time now. And honestly these are the best in flavors. It must be their juice mix or something.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
BeyondVape has a sale running until end of the month. 4 pods for $13.99 Still too expensive though.

If you want to try stock juice. The Blueberry and Medley of Berries are extremely good. The tobacco juice was too light. Tasted like a Marlboro Ultra Light.

I have been vaping for a long time now. And honestly these are the best in flavors. It must be their juice mix or something.
Wow I took a look, only 6mg nic for a filled pod juice? Kind of defeats the main reason I use a little pod, I mix 36mg nic salts juice for a quick hit.

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
So far I have been unable to recreate the intense flavor from the original pods. :-

Rebuilding the pods is easy, I just can't get same taste from my pods.

I am only getting very light hint of the marshmallow liquid I am using.

20170121_124232.jpg

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
So far I have been unable to recreate the intense flavor from the original pods. :-

View attachment 629895
Is that your rebuild picture? Maybe too much wick that looks pretty fat. I wick about the same as factory only just a little snug in the coil not too tight and my ends don't go beyond the silicone edge. And how are you replacing your coil wire. That looks flat. My stock coils are small diameter round wire, I take everything apart and use a lighter to burn the crud off the stock coil and reuse it.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013

View attachment 629895

That wire looks relatively fat too? is that flat wire?

unkuser

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
New Yawk
Is that your rebuild picture? Maybe too much wick that looks pretty fat.
And how are you replacing your coil wire.
Yes. That's mine.
I followed this guide to recoil the pods.

It's fairly easy to do.

Too much wick, cut it back to the metal casing at an angle facing upwards, then fluff.
/__\
Same result. Not having wicking issues.

I think I finally figure out. It was my new batch of juice from WeVapor. I order the samplers to try them out and I got to say they are disgusting. Horrible juice. Put them on my Geekvape eagle and they are so bad!!!, The worse juice I have bought.. ever.
Need to test the pods with better juice.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Yes. That's mine.
I followed this guide to recoil the pods.

It's fairly easy to do.

Same result. Not having wicking issues.

I think I finally figure out. It was my new batch of juice from WeVapor. I order the samplers to try them out and I got to say they are disgusting. Horrible juice. Put them on my Geekvape eagle and they are so bad!!!, The worse juice I have bought.. ever.
Need to test the pods with better juice.

Interesting video. Thanks! I do thing it's easier to put the silicone collar on before you wick. I wonder about the nichrome heating wire running down the pins against the plastic base- any overheating/melting around the plastic holes?

michliu

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 24, 2012
Seattle, WA
Interesting video. Thanks! I do thing it's easier to put the silicone collar on before you wick. I wonder about the nichrome heating wire running down the pins against the plastic base- any overheating/melting around the plastic holes?
I've rebuilt this way with round kanthal and the base cracked just like in the video. You might get a couple if rebuilds, but mine quit holding the pin in place and leaked badly on the 2nd rebuild.

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    I've rebuilt this way with round kanthal and the base cracked just like in the video. You might get a couple if rebuilds, but mine quit holding the pin in place and leaked badly on the 2nd rebuild.
    Get a long piece of round wire, put the pin half in place, heat the wire then pull it through. Will create its own channel in the plastic.

Reactions: michliu

unkuser

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk

The round wire would cause that. I am using flat wire and I don't have leakage issue. So far I have rebuilt the pods 3 or 4 times.

Need to find good and strong flavor juice for these pods.

SteveS45

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Jan 27, 2016
    Long Island, New York
    I won in a giveaway a boat load of these from the Deluxe Kit to the Full Kit and a bunch of Express kits. I gave them to my sweetie and she is so happy with them and has parked her cig-a-likes for good. She is refilling the pods herself and I have not gotten to rebuilding any yet. As I had a few express kits with flavors since she only will vape tobacco I have used them and because they are less "cloud" you do need a higher nicotine but I have not gotten a dry hit as long as you refill before it gets dry.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread