• Reason: Multiple ID Company

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

RicoLaw

Oct 31, 2016
I have two of these, and they are really good devices, as long as you get the V2 model. Aspen Vapes has a great review, but he didn't catch one difference from the V1 to V2...maybe it is just mine...the V2 has a denser coil in the pod. The V1 has looser coils, and does seem a bit weaker. Besides that, and the extra hole, they are identical.

I thought refilling would be a pain, but tolerable, but now after several cycles the caps are getting loose. They do seep a bit once filled, and you have to keep an eye on it. The coil packs do come apart when you try to pry the cap off, too. Other than these small issues, for the price you can't beat it. I am strictly mouth-to-lung, and it works great for that...for lung vapers it would be weak.

It only spits after a fill, after that it is smooth and dependable. Blowing through the mouth hole of a filled pod and dabbing it with a cloth improves this. I haven't tried just carrying the pods around, but even with the silicone stoppers I think they would leak.

Reactions: David Wolf

dansus

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Jan 16, 2016
    London
    Aspen Vapes has a great review, but he didn't catch one difference from the V1 to V2...maybe it is just mine...the V2 has a denser coil in the pod. The V1 has looser coils, and does seem a bit weaker. Besides that, and the extra hole, they are identical.
    What do you mean by denser and looser?

Shead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2010
    USA, Oregon
    I have two of these, and they are really good devices, as long as you get the V2 model. Aspen Vapes has a great review, but he didn't catch one difference from the V1 to V2...maybe it is just mine...the V2 has a denser coil in the pod. The V1 has looser coils, and does seem a bit weaker. Besides that, and the extra hole, they are identical.

I thought refilling would be a pain, but tolerable, but now after several cycles the caps are getting loose. They do seep a bit once filled, and you have to keep an eye on it. The coil packs do come apart when you try to pry the cap off, too. Other than these small issues, for the price you can't beat it. I am strictly mouth-to-lung, and it works great for that...for lung vapers it would be weak.

It only spits after a fill, after that it is smooth and dependable. Blowing through the mouth hole of a filled pod and dabbing it with a cloth improves this. I haven't tried just carrying the pods around, but even with the silicone stoppers I think they would leak.
    Any suggestions on who carries the V2? the few vendors I contacted had no clue what they were.

RicoLaw

Oct 31, 2016
    Any suggestions on who carries the V2? the few vendors I contacted had no clue what they were.
    Yeah, the local shops didn't even know what I was talking about, they wanted me to buy a honkin' $150 mod box, and don't even deal in any of the pod-styles. The obvious difference is the extra hole in the 'short side' of the battery. Both old and new types are in the same packaging, but if you can get them to look at the battery they can tell you if they see three divots or two. Three is V2.
    I actually got mine on the bay, and once I realized he was sending V2's, I ordered another from him. I can't guarantee that you'll get a V2, but here is his current auction:
    Wismec Myvapor Myjet Personal Juul Rechargeable Refillable Express Kit Fast Ship
    (are links to the bay allowed?)
    I do want to say I have yet to find anyone who has the model with the black O rings...all of mine have clear ones. BTW, if you are looking for something easy, and leak-proof, and not too expensive, I got a Target Mini 40W and haven't picked up my MyJet since it arrived. Just sayin...for MTL the Target Mini ROCKS!

Shead

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 24, 2010
    USA, Oregon
    Yeah, the local shops didn't even know what I was talking about, they wanted me to buy a honkin' $150 mod box, and don't even deal in any of the pod-styles. The obvious difference is the extra hole in the 'short side' of the battery. Both old and new types are in the same packaging, but if you can get them to look at the battery they can tell you if they see three divots or two. Three is V2.
    I actually got mine on the bay, and once I realized he was sending V2's, I ordered another from him. I can't guarantee that you'll get a V2, but here is his current auction:
    Wismec Myvapor Myjet Personal Juul Rechargeable Refillable Express Kit Fast Ship
    (are links to the bay allowed?)
    I do want to say I have yet to find anyone who has the model with the black O rings...all of mine have clear ones. BTW, if you are looking for something easy, and leak-proof, and not too expensive, I got a Target Mini 40W and haven't picked up my MyJet since it arrived. Just sayin...for MTL the Target Mini ROCKS!
    nah I need something tiny and easy to stealth. So far the clear winners of the ones I've got is the Myjet and the My.Von.

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Thanks for the feedback. Just to expand, it sounds like it's not on the first draw, but only after you take the 2nd or 3rd. Basically, it seems to happen if someone chain vapes. Any chance you've tested it that way?

I'm basing this mainly off this review, but I saw some user reviews on retailers that said the same:

He's done a new video on the updated "V2" (extra airhole and larger coil as ricolaw said I think?) and likes it better. I have a Myjet on order but if I don't like it I promise not to blame it on your first review :D I'm looking for something that draws well first puff for MTL and my Cync pods have been hit or miss in that regards.

Reactions: drysprocket

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Nov 15, 2013
    He's done a new video on the updated "V2" (extra airhole and larger coil as ricolaw said I think?) and likes it better. I have a Myjet on order but if I don't like it I promise not to blame it on your first review :D I'm looking for something that draws well first puff for MTL and my Cync pods have been hit or miss in that regards.

Not sure if I would trust that second vid all that much.

The "holes" on the side for the "increased airflow" aren't holes and also aren't where the device pulls its air from.

I would have liked to see if the inside of the POD was any different.

In the meantime however, I just lighter dry burned and rewicked one of my myjet pods with rayon. Hopefully it works out well for the dry hits. They weren't often but I vape like a madman even with 36mg NIC in this thing

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Not sure if I would trust that second vid all that much.

The "holes" on the side for the "increased airflow" aren't holes and also aren't where the device pulls its air from.

I would have liked to see if the inside of the POD was any different.

In the meantime however, I just lighter dry burned and rewicked one of my myjet pods with rayon. Hopefully it works out well for the dry hits. They weren't often but I vape like a madman even with 36mg NIC in this thing
    You're so right about the indentations on the Myjet not being air holes, I just got mine today.
    I filled it with Mr Salt E Mint, 45mg nic salts ejuice, and holy moly, what a powerful cloud blowing nic azzkicker in a little ol pod mod, lol. I'm not shy about high nic either, vaping 45mg Njoy Menthol nic in my Cync pods and in the Njoy dailys. @Jingles got this juice in 25 mg Nic, and that probably is a little calmer. The Myjet draws amazingly well with the slightest pull, just like folks here said. And talk about vapor, I thought I was subohming in a little ol' pod mod with the Mr Salt E Mint ejuice. I knew it was heavy VG by the way the air bubbles slowly moved in the bottle (maybe no PG at all? I'm not sure). I'm used to vaping 80 PG/20VG, so this was a bit much for me. No way I can stealth vape blowing these kinds of clouds lol. And what a nic hit, I actually coughed a bit after a few puffs, though the vape was smooth. So I PG'd it down by mixing some 24 mg regular nic PG base from Nude Nicotine at 50% to 50% Mr Salt E, added 3 drops of mint flavoring, 3 drops of menthol (too much, will drop it to 1 or 0 next time), for about 7 ml or so of ejuice, that comes out to around 34 mg nic total. That cut the clouds down somewhat, and is far more to my liking. still smooth, less vapor, but a tad noisier with the thinner liquid. Those coils seem like well over twice the power of my Cync, so it will be interesting to see how long the battery lasts. My draws are a lot shorter than with the Cync though, so may be a wash. As someone said, a warm vape, about like my triton mini or nautilus mini at 10W (I usually vape those at 8W). Not unpleasant at all though, I actually like the vape temperature, reminds me of a cigarette. Even with my nic'd down juice mix at 34mg, it still gives a great smooth nic kick and satisfaction after only three or four puffs.

So comparing the Myjet with my mix to my Cync with Njoy 45 mg nic 1.35 ml pod, The Myjet is a great MTL vape, tight, quick, and get what you need with the slightest puff. The Cync is not a very good MTL vape for most pods, even for the best I rate it fair, for the poor performing pods (they are inconsistent) its very poor, requiring double pull, DTL then swap to MTL, etc. So the Myjet is everything I wanted in a MTL pod. Flavor wise, the Njoy is a more pleasant flavor (Menthol, but not the strong menthol like in the flavoring, its more cool minty) than my Mix or the Mr. Salt E mint, but both are good. Stealth wise, the Njoy juice in the Cync is less power, less vapor, so it wins here, its also quieter.

So now I have to experiment the Myjet with mixes, flavors, PG/VG ratios for low vapor stealth, observe battery life, check for leaks of the pods over time, etc. But at this point I'm liking the Myjet hands down over the Cync for MTL. If I could change anything, it would be to have the coil a little higher resistance and less power, but its not a big deal compared to how great it draws.

Last edited:

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
    Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    I have been wanting to get the myjet with the pcc. I have just heard it is a pain to get the pods open to refill. can you let me know how long a pod lasts you and how many times you can refill before they go bad? I was thinking of trying Mr. salt also, I also use the njoy dailys classic tobacco, but I use 2 and half of them a day..gets expensive and I am nervous about their bankruptcy issues. Really trying to find a good no hassle small mtl device. just wish Mr. salt had a straight up Tobacco juice.

David Wolf

Moved On
    ECF Veteran
    Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    I have been wanting to get the myjet with the pcc. I have just heard it is a pain to get the pods open to refill. can you let me know how long a pod lasts you and how many times you can refill before they go bad? I was thinking of trying Mr. salt also, I also use the njoy dailys classic tobacco, but I use 2 and half of them a day..gets expensive and I am nervous about their bankruptcy issues. Really trying to find a good no hassle small mtl device. just wish Mr. salt had a straight up Tobacco juice.
    Using the Cync with Njoy 45 mg pods lasted me two days using part time alternating with tanks. The dailys lasted one day alternating. Frustrating at times with some pods hard to fire. I don't know how long the Myjet pods will last me yet.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread