MyJet - Wismec

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappasmurfsharem

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 15, 2013
Ok I've had three Myjets in rotation, 6 months old, 5 mo, and 4 mo old. The batteries in the two newest ones aren't holding a full charge, vape is weak and I've cleaned all terminals. The oldest is still going strong and it's a different style- the one with no air holes visible until I drilled one. Has anyone taken one of these apart? I'm thinking of seeing if I can find a replacement battery... though for the cost of buying a soldering iron I can probably by a new myjet.

I did when one of mine died due to "possibly leakage" I don't have any pictures of it sadly

its basically a battery tray that slides out the bottom.

one concern I have about disassembly is there appears to be a glue around the bottom where the charge terminal bit is.

that particular piece is actually separate from the battery sled and has another silicone bit that kind of holds the diaphragm sensor for activating.

The bottom piece and the sled sort of clip together.

Ignore my terrible paint skills, but its something like this if I recall, but I threw it away a long time ago. I also didn't draw/account for the other little electronic bits since I can't remember what it looked like.

fgZ4IlNl.jpg

Assuming you can even find the battery you want to replace its probably not worth the effort. but if its trash anyway might as well break it apart and see what she looks like.

Reactions: David Wolf

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Assuming you can even find the battery you want to replace its probably not worth the effort. but if its trash anyway might as well break it apart and see what she looks like.
Well I took a Myjet apart today, quite easy and your diagrams were the reason, so thank you sir! Got the battery part number, it's an EVE (brand) p/n 701345 (below), but haven't found a retail source, it's from China but EVE has a US facility as well.
I went ahead and ordered two more Myjet Express kits from Eight Vape at a good price, 14.95 or so each after discounts, 12% off code REDDIT12. I considered a different pod mod, but I know the Myjets inside out now so I'm committed, lol. I can rewick the pods, recoil the pods (a little time consuming), so I'm good to go.
Myjet battery:
IMG_0922-s.JPG

Last edited:

FarmerCam

Oct 2, 2016
My device stopped working after two days of using, which was great at first. Now it'll not firing at all, and when I plug it into charger, the blues light is flashing rapidly and so fast that if you don't focus you might think at moment it's normal.

The connectors are clean. Any experience or advice?

I have often experienced a poor connection to the terminals after a re-fill. Re-insert the pod into the battery until it operates normally.

cardsfan300

ECF Veteran
Nov 10, 2014
Florida
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Buying/selling in the forums is not permitted.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread