The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

MyJet - Wismec

Discussion in 'Vape Pod Systems' started by drysprocket, Sep 29, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. pappasmurfsharem

pappasmurfsharem Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 15, 2013
    I did when one of mine died due to "possibly leakage" I don't have any pictures of it sadly

its basically a battery tray that slides out the bottom.

one concern I have about disassembly is there appears to be a glue around the bottom where the charge terminal bit is.

that particular piece is actually separate from the battery sled and has another silicone bit that kind of holds the diaphragm sensor for activating.

The bottom piece and the sled sort of clip together.

Ignore my terrible paint skills, but its something like this if I recall, but I threw it away a long time ago. I also didn't draw/account for the other little electronic bits since I can't remember what it looked like.

[​IMG]

Assuming you can even find the battery you want to replace its probably not worth the effort. but if its trash anyway might as well break it apart and see what she looks like.

• Like Like x 1
  2. David Wolf

David Wolf Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Excellent diagram and description of the breakdown, thank you pappasmurfsharem!
    The engineer in me forces me to take one apart this weekend :D

• Like Like x 1
  3. David Wolf

David Wolf Moved On ECF Veteran

Dec 11, 2014
    Charlotte, NC
    Well I took a Myjet apart today, quite easy and your diagrams were the reason, so thank you sir! Got the battery part number, it's an EVE (brand) p/n 701345 (below), but haven't found a retail source, it's from China but EVE has a US facility as well.
    I went ahead and ordered two more Myjet Express kits from Eight Vape at a good price, 14.95 or so each after discounts, 12% off code REDDIT12. I considered a different pod mod, but I know the Myjets inside out now so I'm committed, lol. I can rewick the pods, recoil the pods (a little time consuming), so I'm good to go.
    Myjet battery: IMG_0922-s.JPG

4. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Does anyone know where to get cheap empty pods anymore? When I can find them, they are 19.99 for 5, but seems a lot of places are out of stock. I do not want to pay 20 bucks for 5. I wonder if the myjet is being phased out. Any cheap options would be appreciated!

5. retired1

retired1 Administrator Admin Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Apr 5, 2013
    Texas
  6. unkuser

unkuser Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    New Yawk
    Pods are available on Ebay for $13.99. Sometimes they have a $20 off $75 coupon. That's the perfect time to stock up. The myjet is a great device.

7. Bulbul

Bulbul Full Member

Nov 21, 2017
    My device stopped working after two days of using, which was great at first. Now it'll not firing at all, and when I plug it into charger, the blues light is flashing rapidly and so fast that if you don't focus you might think at moment it's normal.

The connectors are clean. Any experience or advice?

8. FarmerCam

FarmerCam New Member

Oct 2, 2016

I have often experienced a poor connection to the terminals after a re-fill. Re-insert the pod into the battery until it operates normally.

9. cardsfan300
    This message by cardsfan300 has been removed from public view. Deleted by a moderator, Mar 7, 2018, Reason: Buying/selling in the forums is not permitted..
    Mar 7, 2018
  10. cardsfan300

cardsfan300 Super Member ECF Veteran

Nov 10, 2014
    Florida
    Does anyone know where I could find a myjet pcc? I am looking for one as I back up to the one I have now, and I can't find them anywhere.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.