National Call to Action - Call the White House on 10/28/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
CASAA has issued a National CTA: http://blog.casaa.org/2015/10/national-call-to-action-tell-white.html

Today the Campaign for tobacco-Free Kids organized a call-in to urge the President to put pressure on the FDA.

Time for us to do the same. Tomorrow CASAA would like us to make our own calls to the White House and urge the President to demand that the FDA re-work its tobacco Deeming Regulations.

Please see the link for more information and talking points .

Jman8

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 15, 2013
Wisconsin
To call, or not to call, that is the question.

If I call, I'm saying that I wish to thank Obama for opening the underground market wide open for sales of popular vaping products that will help people make the transition that millions have already made. All he has to do is make sure the FDA deeming proposal goes forward, as is, with his full support and that market will be wide open. And thanks for letting the kids have full access to that market.

Like this post and enough likes will have me calling the WH on this CTA.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Alternate number: 202-456-1414
That is the main switchboard. Tell them you are trying to comment on the FDA Deeming and e-cigarettes. They will put you through to the right place. Just listen to all the recordings and don't hang up. You will get a live person.

That's how I got through.

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Been trying to call BOTH lines all morning, but keep getting a busy signal. Now, I have to get to work and won't be able to call from there. I did email though. I hope that helps.
Maybe things will slow down a bit later. Keep trying! :D It is vapers tying up the line, or so I've read ;)

DrMA

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2013
Seattle area
Started at 9 a.m. and calling every 10-15 miniutes both numbers. Now don't even get a busy signal with the 1111 number! :(

Same here, but I keep trying. I hope this means they're receiving a tsunami of calls from vapers denouncing the FDA deeming atrocity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread