Natural Tobaccos - Part Deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
That might change when you're changing coils daily. ;)

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

If the juice gunks my coils daily I would change to another juice! I have three brands of net that I use already without any coil issues I.e. They last me approx. 5 days each, maybe more.

Reactions: Sirius

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Thanks checkum. I want to give up smoking, but i am a little bit silly, like all smokers. I will try it without force and if it does not work i will try it in the hollidays without all the daily work pressure.

jonny you will find it easy to stop at some point in time. You could,perhaps try reducing the number of cigarettes you smoke weekly. One day just wake up and vape instead of smoking. Morning can be most difficult cigarette/s to give up, if so just use higher nicotine juice in the morning.

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Well I've Vaped plenty of HoL and Red Vape, the Black Note line standup very well against them flavour is more subtle, but perhaps also more nuanced. I think the cold maceratiom may play a part. The whole line was excellent for me, be interested to hear your comments and preferences. I like the fact they are all tested for diketones and are reasonably well good to my coils.

Price here in UK is cheaper that Red Vape and slightly more expensive than HoL. Of course they are more expensive than net.com but prices are comparable if not cheaper than other premium juice lines in the UK.

Not made an order from net.com been resisting till I clear out more of the juice drawer. I was told on another forum that the lighter and more cigarette type juices were kinder to coils...any thoughts people?

Am thinking of trying
Big Spirit
Speaking Spirit
Izmir/ oriental
Air cured burley
Flue cured Virginia

The latter three was going to play with mixing to create a Camel type vape. Did hear the Turkish was a cooler killer else would try that.

Anyone know if any of above are coil killers, or others that are not?
I get 3 to 4 days on a coil with those juices and the same with sun cured Turkish which is an every day vape for me, however I'm vaping on two or three different tanks each day.

Reactions: Sirius

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Yes, it was too much nicotine the last days. I have changed from older clearomizer to the aspire k1 with 1,8 ohm and since than i vape with 4-5 volt. My older clearomizer i have vaped with only 3,5 volt, because they have had a burnt taste on higher levels. The k1 is much better, their is no burnt taste and a very good taste for such a small clearomizer. The hotter vaping is the reason of my nicotine overdose. I like the this warm smoke in cold days and therefore i have ordered only with 8mg. The k1 makes often such a crackle sound. I like this very much. Its music in my ears. I have tried bigger ones like uwell crown with an istick 60tc but i dont like directly lung smoking and the weight. I am puffing also between lung vaping. For example with 3crown its like puffing a cigar, its funny. I am very curious to the new juice from Clay. I think he is vaper who is mixing with a lot of heart and soul.

Yes, it was too much nicotine the last days. I have changed from older clearomizer to the aspire k1 with 1,8 ohm and since than i vape with 4-5 volt. My older clearomizer i have vaped with only 3,5 volt, because they have had a burnt taste on higher levels. The k1 is much better, their is no burnt taste and a very good taste for such a small clearomizer. The hotter vaping is the reason of my nicotine overdose. I like the this warm smoke in cold days and therefore i have ordered only with 8mg. The k1 makes often such a crackle sound. I like this very much. Its music in my ears. I have tried bigger ones like uwell crown with an istick 60tc but i dont like directly lung smoking and the weight. I am puffing also between lung vaping. For example with 3crown its like puffing a cigar, its funny. I am very curious to the new juice from Clay. I think he is vaper who is mixing with a lot of heart and soul.

Dropping to 8 mg is a sensible choice and you will feel much better. With 8mg liquid you can vape your 1.8 ohm clearos at 4-5 watts no problem. Be careful with the Crown Uwell. That thing is a power machine and mostly designed for sub-ohm Vaping 3-6 mg juice.

Clay most definitely is a vaper with heart. In fact, prior to starting his NET business he was a regular member of this thread and like the rest of us, loved NETs. He was one of the first people in this group to trial making his own NETs and I believe he was inspired by one or two people who started to make home made NETs even before Clay did. Clay borrowed from the successful methods used by other members of this group and refined and perfected them to produce a commercially viable product.

Clay used the handle Carbonthief. If you go way back to the first Natural Tobacco thread (this is Natural Tobacco - Part 2) and look for the posts around about 100 pages in you will see he was quite active in this thread. The following is a link. I find it quite nostalgic to look back and see how NETs have evolved.

Natural Tobaccos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
I get 3 to 4 days on a coil with those juices and the same with sun cured Turkish which is an every day vape for me, however I'm vaping on two or three different tanks each day.

How much juice do you Vape a day David? Guess that would give me a good indication of coil life with said juices....thanks.

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Another one of Clay's that I've been enjoying for awhile is: Shek-el-Bint
Dark and dense and smokey with a little spice. What I'm learning from it relates to one of boomerdude's that I got, Smyrna(sp?) which Clay mentions in his description. I'd tried making a Smyrna, Virginia, Burley blend just off the top of my head last weekend but the Smyrna ended up dominating.

Anyway, Clay's Shek is very good.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Another one of Clay's that I've been enjoying for awhile is: Shek-el-Bint
Dark and dense and smokey with a little spice. What I'm learning from it relates to one of boomerdude's that I got, Smyrna(sp?) which Clay mentions in his description. I'd tried making a Smyrna, Virginia, Burley blend just off the top of my head last weekend but the Smyrna ended up dominating.

Anyway, Clay's Shek is very good.

Shek el bint is great and possibly a little under the radar. The Latakia is the rarer Syrian tobacco apparently and it does taste like a slight variation to the usual run of Cypriot latakias. It isn't as aggressive or robust as the Cypriot Latakia and has a light bright grassy sweetness.

Reactions: 67Tele

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Carbon thief, cool name ! Over 1000 pages to read in english. Ohoh, i will need 10 years for it. Did he made instructions how to make such good juices ? Have you tried it ever ? I think it needs a lot of time and failures. I think its clever to invest in this business if you have the right knowledgment. In germany their are many people who likes tobacco liquids, but they often only know HOL because shipping from the USA to europe is too expensive. It could be a market niche.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Carbon thief, cool name ! Over 1000 pages to read in english. Ohoh, i will need 10 years for it. Did he made instructions how to make such good juices ? Have you tried it ever ? I think it needs a lot of time and failures. I think its clever to invest in this business if you have the right knowledgment. In germany their are many people who likes tobacco liquids, but they often only know HOL because shipping from the USA to europe is too expensive. It could be a market niche.

Same for UK. Would be really good if these juices were stocked by a European vendor.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Should have told you that. About 3 ml a day. Tootle puffing 18 to 24 mg Nic, 70pg/30vg on nautilus mini's or KFL+V2

Thanks again. Doing the sums to take into account your tank swapping, I reckon that is 6ml per coil at best...I vape around 6 ml a day so at best would get a day from a coil! Mm mm decision still to be made.

Reactions: David Wolf

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013

In Europe you could also consider red vape who make naturally extracted tobacco juices Jonny. I have tried the shade reserva and havano so far - both excellent. Definately not cheap though. Currently only one strength per flavour, however they tell me that will change very soon.

Red Vape Luxury E-liquids | redvape.com

Reactions: jonnydoe

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Thanks again. Doing the sums to take into account your tank swapping, I reckon that is 6ml per coil at best...I vape around 6 ml a day so at best would get a day from a coil! Mm mm decision still to be made.
I'm on the short end of the spectrum for changing coils, you could get longer time. :)

Reactions: morningdew

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Dropping to 8 mg is a sensible choice and you will feel much better. With 8mg liquid you can vape your 1.8 ohm clearos at 4-5 watts no problem. Be careful with the Crown Uwell. That thing is a power machine and mostly designed for sub-ohm Vaping 3-6 mg juice.

Clay most definitely is a vaper with heart. In fact, prior to starting his NET business he was a regular member of this thread and like the rest of us, loved NETs. He was one of the first people in this group to trial making his own NETs and I believe he was inspired by one or two people who started to make home made NETs even before Clay did. Clay borrowed from the successful methods used by other members of this group and refined and perfected them to produce a commercially viable product.

Clay used the handle Carbonthief. If you go way back to the first Natural Tobacco thread (this is Natural Tobacco - Part 2) and look for the posts around about 100 pages in you will see he was quite active in this thread. The following is a link. I find it quite nostalgic to look back and see how NETs have evolved.

Natural Tobaccos

Anthony, I can remember a few names but I can't remember seeing the name "Carbonthief" in the first couple hundred pages of the thread you quoted. Below some of you may remember some of the names I remember from that long ago:

Jerms, Hulamoon, ElenorR, Voltron, Billherbst, Scarf-ace, Mr.Mann, gthompson, Bronze, and of course Luceblueboy. :headbang: Vape on friends!

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
In Europe you could also consider red vape who make naturally extracted tobacco juices Jonny. I have tried the shade reserva and havano so far - both excellent. Definately not cheap though. Currently only one strength per flavour, however they tell me that will change very soon.

Interesting. Now i am waiting for my order from net.com. I have spent 200 euro, ohoh. Its an expensive hobby but we are living only one time.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Anthony, I can remember a few names but I can't remember seeing the name "Carbonthief" in the first couple hundred pages of the thread you quoted. Below some of you may remember some of the names I remember from that long ago:

Jerms, Hulamoon, ElenorR, Voltron, Billherbst, Scarf-ace, Mr.Mann, gthompson, Bronze, and of course Luceblueboy. :headbang: Vape on friends!

Ahh good memories. I wonder where all those people are now. scarf-ace lives in Canberra Australia and we chat from time to time. She was one of the first to attempt a maceration of NETs and I've heard that Clay learnt from her. I believe Boomerdude was one out first extractors of NETs as well.

Look for Carbontheif about 1,000 posts into the first Natural Tobacco thread.

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
Bit the bullet and put in an order.

Big Spirit 15ml
Speaking Spirit 15 ml
Izmir / Oriental 15 ml
Air cured Burley 15 ml
Flue cured Virigina 15 ml

Really looking forward to these when they arrive, may be a while as ma in UK.

Opted for small bottles of 15 ml to see how they get on with my coils. Asked for any samples to be of these flavours but with extra extract. Reckon I will prefer the extra flavour shot but am worried it will kill the coils quicker.

Mean while vaping down the reserves to make way for this little lot. Going to experiment with mixing the Oriental, burley and Virginia to create a camel like cigarette taste.

Reactions: AnthonyB

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
This isn't MBV ... pretty sure they mix at the ideal percentage. Even if they're willing, why mess with it?

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Since everyone has different tastes... there is no ideal percentage, so what's perfect for one person may differ for another

Reactions: boomerdude

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Ahh good memories. I wonder where all those people are now. scarf-ace lives in Canberra Australia and we chat from time to time. She was one of the first to attempt a maceration of NETs and I've heard that Clay learnt from her. I believe Boomerdude was one out first extractors of NETs as well.

Look for Carbontheif about 1,000 posts into the first Natural Tobacco thread.

Yes Anthony those were the days! I will check on /Carbontheif, thanks so much!

Reactions: AnthonyB
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread