Not open for further replies.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Do you mean "dark fired 2" from net.com ? Do you know more dark fired ? Confederate is my next try, i will order it at the weekend. From ethervapes i have only the confederate on my list. Is there perhaps a good dark fired i have to order ? Hope you are right and confederate is a little bit similar to patriot. I havent got a similar juice till yet.

What do you think about steeping patriot, a few weeks, months till its really good ? Do you have made a little test ? How do you make the steeping process and do you have some experience to make it faster ?

Do you know a good concentrated cigar extract to make a juice better ? I have tried a coshiba flavour a few weeks ago and it was very interesting, but not awesome. Sorry, toooo many questions, but i am hungry.

I need more input, pleeeaasse...

Dark fired tobaccos or those NETs that have dark fired Kentucky tobacco should give you some of that 'burnt' or 'smoky' taste. Similarly, smoked latakias will give you what some call a 'camp fire' like smokiness. NET.com has a smoked Latakia in its single varietals section.

Patriot should be good after 3-4 weeks or even less. If it's not good within 6 weeks then it may not improve a great deal. You are very early in your NET experience so it would be hard to tell if the issue is your taste buds, expectations or an unlucky bad batch. I purchased Patriot 4 months ago the last time and it's pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

67Tele

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Austin
Reactions: Sirius

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
Thanks. I have excalibur and i like it and i will order more to steep it. It was on Anthonys award list and i think he has a similar taste. There are many juices from the list i like and it will be difficult to me to decide which i will order the next time in bigger bottles to steep for a few months. I like this board very much, because of the experiences of the older members. I am still learning a lot and its funny.

Next i will try the smoky tasty camp fire. Shoud i call the fire departement or should i buy some marshmellos ? I am very excited to try all the juices after a few months. Patriot for example is much better now, but it has not the same strict cigar taste from the first order. I am still waiting for it. At the moment i prefer the darker juices from net. They are a little bit more spicy, but i like both.

I have another question. I think the biggest difference in taste between a real cigarette and a tabacco juice is the bitterness of the cigarette smoke on the tongue. A juice have a sweet or light sweet taste on the tongue because of vg or pg. Are their any flavours to add to a juice which makes this kind of bitterness ?

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA
Thanks. I have excalibur and i like it and i will order more to steep it. It was on Anthonys award list and i think he has a similar taste. There are many juices from the list i like and it will be difficult to me to decide which i will order the next time in bigger bottles to steep for a few months. I like this board very much, because of the experiences of the older members. I am still learning a lot and its funny.

Next i will try the smoky tasty camp fire. Shoud i call the fire departement or should i buy some marshmellos ? I am very excited to try all the juices after a few months. Patriot for example is much better now, but it has not the same strict cigar taste from the first order. I am still waiting for it. At the moment i prefer the darker juices from net. They are a little bit more spicy, but i like both.

I have another question. I think the biggest difference in taste between a real cigarette and a tabacco juice is the bitterness of the cigarette smoke on the tongue. A juice have a sweet or light sweet taste on the tongue because of vg or pg. Are their any flavours to add to a juice which makes this kind of bitterness ?

yes, dump an ashtray in the juice...........kidding

Reactions: Sirius

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Thanks. I have another question. I think the biggest difference in taste between a real cigarette and a tabacco juice is the bitterness of the cigarette smoke on the tongue. A juice have a sweet or light sweet taste on the tongue because of vg or pg. Are their any flavours to add to a juice which makes this kind of bitterness ?

I've never tried this with my NET's but there is something I add to my DIY synthetic tobaccos which adds the ashtray/cigarette feel and taste to them. One is Dirty Neutral Base (DNB) and the other is a commercial tobacco absolute (TA) named Garuda; both from Inawera. I have to say that if using this, use at small percentages as they will dominate the mix quickly; like 1% or less. DNB gives that ashtray feel while I find Garuda provides a smokey/ashy taste. Just throwing it out there, like I said, never tried with NET's and not sure if anyone has but, they work with synthetics pretty good.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
http://www.naturally-extracted-tobacco.com/Default.asp

ANNOUNCING our HALLOWEEN SALE!

No Tricks, just TREATS!

15% Off your entire order,
and as always, no coupon code needed!

PLUS:
Every order during the sale will receive an (additional) free sample of an UNRELEASED FLAVOR!

Sale starts now (Friday 10/30/2015) and ends Sunday Night!

jonnydoe

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2015
Germany
I have tried my net.com juices again a few hours ago. My best list is as follows
1. Sun Cured Turkish
2. Air cured Burley, 3crown, Fist Full of Burley and flue cured virginia

Many others for example Excalibur i like too, but the above staying are the best for me.

What is similar to sun cured turkish ?

morningdew

ECF Veteran
May 7, 2013
People's Republic of Stroud
Been vaping nets exclusively for a while now. Just put some banofee pie I had in the drawer in a tank and yuck :eek:

To make it worse after pouring it down the sink, even after two glasses of water, all I can taste is chemical bananas. It has ruined my vape!

Lesson learnt...stick to nets.

Vicman

ECF Veteran
Jun 6, 2014
Chicago
Visited a few NET's that have been aging in my cabinet for about 2 months. First up was Desert Cherry from NET.com. I really thought when I first ordered it I made a mistake as the cherry was that cough syrup like cherry. Fast forward about 2 months, it is one of the best cherry vapes I have tried (noticed the cherry improving after a month but became even better after two). The cigar part is coming along nicely as well. Went real good with my morning coffee but will put it away for another month to see if the cigar notes become more pronounced.

Next, I was in a Latakia mood so busted out a 2 month old bottle of Kings Crown from EtherVapes. The Latakia is so smooth but does not dominate the mix as I can taste the Virginia's as well. Was glad I remembered it and vaped about 10 mils while watching my Bears lose yet another game (yeah, was a chain vaping fool). Out of all the English blends I've tried, this is probably my favorite.

Vash has 10% off going on right now until 11/06 so might buy another bottle as well as try a few of his new blends:

Wicked, a toasted black Cavendish Burley blend.

Captain Jack, full bodied dark fired Burleys mixed with Caribbean rum.

Capone, full bodied Ligero cigar blend.

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
Well, I bit the bullet and made my first juice purchase in 3 months. I purchased the 'Notebook' from Black Notes.

Being in Australia with international shipping being so expensive and the currency having dropped, I am paying $114 Aud for 60 mls of liquids. I don't think I've ever spent that much before for juices.

This is one order I am highly looking forward to receiving. I will comment on the liquids once I've tried them.

I've enjoyed watching the reviews on YouTube for Black Note's juices. It seems every reviewer gives them a very high rating and practically gushes over them but I did notice none of the reviewers were experienced with NETs. Maybe the reviewers don't realize how good NETs can be generally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread