Verified Member
Jul 9, 2013
New York

Announcing a 24 Hour FLASH SALE!
15% OFF your order, automatically applied
(No code needed)
Now through 6 PM CST
Friday, August 18th, 2017.

*REWARDS PROGRAM - With every $100 spent (minus shipping), you will earn in-store credit a $14.99 value)! A coupon code will be attached to your qualifying invoice to redeem on a future purchase.

*Orders over $75.00 shipped within the continental US will be sent via First-Class mail free of charge.

The rewards program purchases carry over continuously. So if you order $50 (minus shipping) for example and your next order is $50 (minus shipping) you get a coupon with that order for $14.99 on your next order :).

AnthonyB

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2010
Sydney Australia
If I am understanding your question, you're referring to NET's you mixed yourself? If so, it could be your nicotine. Some give a good throat hit where others are smooth. My nicotine level is 6% mg and notice Nude Nicotine (NN) being relatively smooth with little to no throat hit. Whereas, nic bought from MyFreedomSmokes (MFS) provides a little throat hit. This comes from a little bit of a pepper taste I get from the MFS nic. I really don't get that from NN. There are many different brands of nicotine to choose from. Here is a thread in the DIY section about different nicotine brands which may help find what you're looking for if it is your nic that is not providing what you desire:
Nicotine Comparisons

I use MFS. I love the throat hit. Myvapejuice used to use MFS and if I'm not wrong, so does NET.com .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boomerdude

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Well, I'm hoping this thread goes at least 127 more posts. Be one of the longest and oldest threads on ECF. Thirty thousand posts. How many of us read them all? Anyone here that posted in the first 100 posts? Will there be a Part Trois?

rdsok

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2012
Norman, Ok
Well, I'm hoping this thread goes at least 127 more posts. Be one of the longest and oldest threads on ECF. Thirty thousand posts. How many of us read them all? Anyone here that posted in the first 100 posts? Will there be a Part Trois?

I've read all of them in both threads... but it was early March 2013 before I joined in on the first thread... so certainly not even close to the first 100 posts ( more like 6800+ or so )

Since I've quit vaping.... I have little to add that is current to whats out there now but I still like keeping up with everyone when I have the time. :)

checkum

ECF Veteran
May 8, 2014
Missouri, USA

Well I certainly hope so. It's fun to view what's is going on in the vaping world. :pop:

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida

With this newer software the threads can go on, and on, and on...

No more limits as of this time. :)

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
I've read all of them in both threads... but it was early March 2013 before I joined in on the first thread... so certainly not even close to the first 100 posts ( more like 6800+ or so )

Since I've quit vaping.... I have little to add that is current to whats out there now but I still like keeping up with everyone when I have the time. :)

**waving!**

Very long time no see!!

Reactions: rdsok

BrentMydland

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
SE US
Anyone have recommendations for 4-5 tobaccos to get for my first go at homemade NETs? I've been mixing tobaccos for a while and vaping them since I started 3 years ago and would love to try my hand at making NETs myself. I haven't bought tobacco in a long time and haven't bought much loose leaf at all.

I like pretty much everything. Aromatic pipe, non-aromatic pipes, cigar, burley, Virginia, perique, Latakia, dry, sweet, ashy, grassy, leathery, woody, you name it. I like it all in one form or another.

Reactions: 67Tele
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread