New Aspire Nautilus 2 tank just released!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
upload_2017-4-19_8-32-21.png

Albany Oregon 541

Apr 23, 2017
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one stuck on using the nautilus, every trendy fool around is cloud chasing, dripping etc. And I will admit I was feeling old-school!! I was told about a "great shop" in downtown Eugene by my little brother and I .... you not after 40 minutes of inquiries I was basically only able to purchase 1 brand of juice that was a 70/30 mix in my 18mg. They literally only carried as high as 6mg for 90% of their stock!!! When I asked them why they didn't carry anything for MTL folks he smirked and said "College town Brah; GO DUCKS"!! I bolted.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I'm glad to see I'm not the only one stuck on using the nautilus, every trendy fool around is cloud chasing, dripping etc. And I will admit I was feeling old-school!! I was told about a "great shop" in downtown Eugene by my little brother and I .... you not after 40 minutes of inquiries I was basically only able to purchase 1 brand of juice that was a 70/30 mix in my 18mg. They literally only carried as high as 6mg for 90% of their stock!!! When I asked them why they didn't carry anything for MTL folks he smirked and said "College town Brah; GO DUCKS"!! I bolted.
@Albany Oregon 541, come join this thread, you will be right at home!

Tootle Puffers, Part Three! (The Sequel of the Redux)

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
As I vaped my Nautilus Mini I kept saying to myself.... how can the Nautilus 2 be that much better? You can use the same coils, and same juice compasity. Top fill well ok..

I finally broke down and got one and threw it on my Pico, nice combo.. used the 1.8 ohm coil that came with it and...
The Hype Is Real! The airflow is soo smooth and you can get it extremely tight if you want and it can really open up for a Mtl tank. With a tight draw the air just flows without a suffocating resistance nice and steady. The flavor is amazing as well. Thought I was going to keep the N Mini in my rotation along with the N2 but I have to pack up the mini and get another N2. It's that good. If your on the fence about this tank, just get it you won't regret it.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
As I vaped my Nautilus Mini I kept saying to myself.... how can the Nautilus 2 be that much better? You can use the same coils, and same juice compasity. Top fill well ok..

I finally broke down and got one and threw it on my Pico, nice combo.. used the 1.8 ohm coil that came with it and...
The Hype Is Real! The airflow is soo smooth and you can get it extremely tight if you want and it can really open up for a Mtl tank. With a tight draw the air just flows without a suffocating resistance nice and steady. The flavor is amazing as well. Thought I was going to keep the N Mini in my rotation along with the N2 but I have to pack up the mini and get another N2. It's that good. If your on the fence about this tank, just get it you won't regret it.
IMO the thing that makes the N2 standout is the improved airflow that you can dial into perfection, when compared with my other Nauti coil tanks (Kabuki, Vika, Nautilus, etc.).

I love the looks also. I know that some don't but I'm a sucker for bell cap. Glad to have 3 now in the clan :)

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
IMO the thing that makes the N2 standout is the improved airflow that you can dial into perfection, when compared with my other Nauti coil tanks (Kabuki, Vika, Nautilus, etc.).

I love the looks also. I know that some don't but I'm a sucker for bell cap. Glad to have 3 now in the clan :)
The airflow is what sold me on this tank.. no turbulence, it's quiet... it just what I've been looking for. As far as the look... it definitely looks better in person. Have the SS one on my white Pico. Think I'm about to order a black one with a black Pico.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I agree with everything Cosmic_Glaze said above. Just got my 2nd Nautilus 2 today. I have 3 genuine Kabukis which are good. With the Nautilus 2, the airflow is easier for me to adjust and I don't worry about dropping it on my ceramic tile floor as much.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
When I first started using the N2 the outer glass was wet. I changed the way I put it together as well as refill and no more wet glass nor having to turn the tank sideways or upside down. Once I insert the coil and put the glass on, I put it on my mod with the AFC closed and add eliquid without priming the coil. Let it sit for a few minutes and then vape away.

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I understand what you saying — the Triton Mini dumped on me. With the N2 I have never had eliquid dump and the only small issue was the outside of the glass being wet. I thought maybe it was condensation because it never leaked from the bottom nor the AF holes but who knows. Once I changed the way I put it together, it went away. Just remember to close the AFC when filling otherwise it could leak. Couldn’t be happier with the N2s.

ToolmanTexas

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 14, 2014
T for Texas!
I bought my N2 yesterday. By the time I was on my second refill I was online ordering another N2 and a Pico to go with it. Vape NW - $20 N2, $26 Pico. Loving this tank.
For the price, I think it is a fantastic clearo and I'm happy to support Aspire to continue to support the Nautilus coil and us MTL vapers!

I use RTAs 99% of the time but when I want a simple clearo I reach for a Nautilus device and now have 3 N2s in my arsenal.

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
Thank you.

I'm a little leary of top fill attys.

All of them seem to dump juice at one time or another. That's been my experience, at least.

Leaning towards giving these a try though.
You won't regret it, but..

These N2s are like chips, you can't just have one. :D

Cosmic_Glaze

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2016
For the price, I think it is a fantastic clearo and I'm happy to support Aspire to continue to support the Nautilus coil and us MTL vapers!

I use RTAs 99% of the time but when I want a simple clearo I reach for a Nautilus device and now have 3 N2s in my arsenal.
Last year I basically said I was done buying anything but RTAs. Sold most of my pre-built coil tanks. The Nautilus coils are my favs. As far as the pre built coil tanks I'm just sticking with Aspire now. Keeping it simple. N mini, Triton mini, N2s.

FYI- I know your a KF guy.. I've been stalking SM lately. They are about to drop a new atty anytime now.

SKYYcamel

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 15, 2009
Mississippi
Last year I basically said I was done buying anything but RTAs. Sold most of my pre-built coil tanks. The Nautilus coils are my favs. As far as the pre built coil tanks I'm just sticking with Aspire now. Keeping it simple. N mini, Triton mini, N2s.

FYI- I know your a KF guy.. I've been stalking SM lately. They are about to drop a new atty anytime now.
Any details on the new SM atty??

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread