Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
I got my Phoenix from VB today. If it's a clone, I can't tell the difference. The air hole is the same size as my Magno. The 510 connector pin is built exactly like the Magno. Nice quality SS with a good weight to it. The connector holes are big enough to fit my ribbon wire through. The juice cup/ connectors is detachable. Hits like a monster. The only thing was, that it didn't come with any box. If its a clone, it's a damn good one. I'm glad I didn't buy the 10 dollar one at another vendor. I believe I got moneys worth.

XtianApi

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 22, 2012
Tucker, Georgia
I got my Phoenix from VB today. If it's a clone, I can't tell the difference. The air hole is the same size as my Magno. The 510 connector pin is built exactly like the Magno. Nice quality SS with a good weight to it. The connector holes are big enough to fit my ribbon wire through. The juice cup/ connectors is detachable. Hits like a monster. The only thing was, that it didn't come with any box. If its a clone, it's a damn good one. I'm glad I didn't buy the 10 dollar one at another vendor. I believe I got moneys worth.

I think you got your money's worth as well. Apparently, according to eshots it is not fake, nor a clone, but not made by eshots, is the drift I got. I guess since they were once an official seller, the can have the XLs made to exact specs. However VB didn't tell me this, they told me it is genuine.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
The juice cup/ connectors is detachable.

which is clearly not a feature, with times juice gets in there and it's harder to fire it up, everytime I change my coil, I unscrew the whole thing and clean it completely but don't get me wrong, the Phoenix XL is the best thing I tried ! love it !

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Did I watched that right at 4:00, you can take apart the bottom cup so you can push on the middle 510 connector so that it sticks out more, if yes, I'm clearly mistaken and this is clearly a feature, I always screw it too tight and that middle round connector is always too much inside, harder to make a contact with my 510 pv (hope I'm making sense)...

Jimi D.

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
Florida Keys
Did I watched that right at 4:00, you can take apart the bottom cup so you can push on the middle 510 connector so that it sticks out more, if yes, I'm clearly mistaken and this is clearly a feature, I always screw it too tight and that middle round connector is always too much inside, harder to make a contact with my 510 pv (hope I'm making sense)...
It makes perfect sense. I had the same problem with my Magno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread