Philippines
  • Deleted by classwife
  • Reason: Unregistered Supplier

froginblender

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2010
hollywood, Fl.
you can get them at vapor......com...at a great price of $20 bucks!
and they have a new style rebuildable gold plated that uses hex screws for the wire...much easier to rebuild then the phoenix...imo...

Where oh where can you get these?
Seaching...

I see the one site for the end of Aug...But are their any others?

Thanks!

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal
Here's a CA vendor that US people can get the XL from eastsidevapes.com

I just contacted the owner of eastsidevapes and he confirmed me that they do not ship. It is only pickup in the Vancouver area. And then there's again vaperbar which asks me for 125$ of shipping. I'm back to square one it seems, can't get this thing anywhere.

Let us know Optimo when you got your new review of the new and better Phoenix XL, I'm quite interested !

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
I just contacted the owner of eastsidevapes and he confirmed me that they do not ship. It is only pickup in the Vancouver area. And then there's again vaperbar which asks me for 125$ of shipping. I'm back to square one it seems, can't get this thing anywhere.

Let us know Optimo when you got your new review of the new and better Phoenix XL, I'm quite interested !

That's odd...they should ship to the US. I will as soon as I get it.

Magic Of Light

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Englewood Ohio
Btw optimo, as an experienced dripper. I have read that the silica wick when burnt to hot will shed pieces which you inhale. Its fiberglass so over time can cause silicosis, not sure how long it would be though. I have been looking at the vivi nova, but am now petrified to try it because the wick is so huge, and its also top coil so there is more chance for it to stay dry so it sheds more pieces into my lungs. Any advice?

Optimo

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 16, 2011
Virginia
Btw optimo, as an experienced dripper. I have read that the silica wick when burnt to hot will shed pieces which you inhale. Its fiberglass so over time can cause silicosis, not sure how long it would be though. I have been looking at the vivi nova, but am now petrified to try it because the wick is so huge, and its also top coil so there is more chance for it to stay dry so it sheds more pieces into my lungs. Any advice?

SS mesh wick. After using it I haven't even thought about using silica or any other wick. You can rebuild the Vivi with a SS mesh wick and it's easy to use with the Phoenix. The trick is to oxidize the hell out of it and it makes it alot easier to use. You can also wrap SS mesh around silica and it will act as a shield so the silica won't burn.

Zurd

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Montréal

Nothing's been proven that silica is bad for your health, I doubt it is, but just to be on the safe side I now use cotton wick which is really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread