NicQuid® NEW USA ELIQUID line Available at SI - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com

COMING SOON TO SMOKELESSIMAGE.com!!
NicQuid® BRAND NEW USA eliquid LINE!

logo2222.jpg

4 Collections - A Collection for every vaper!

Blast - Fruit Flavors
Burst - Mentholated Flavors
Bliss - dessert Flavors
Blend - tobacco Flavors

Over 20 NEW FLAVORS!
Will be available in 5ml, 10ml and 30ml! In your choice of 0mg,6mg,12mg,18mg and 24mg :)

NicQuid
® USA Eliquids are 60/40 PG/VG

ALL bottles are child proof & tamper evident! Only the BEST ingredients are used! Every flavor has been extensively tested over time and has allowed for steep variations! None of the ingredients contain: Custard notes, diacety,
artificial flavorings or artificial coloring/dyes!

www.NicQuid.com is going live tomorrow if anyone wants to purchase some samples to test out ahead of time.
You can use GRAND OPENING promo code:
FLAVORFUL11

NicQuid® Should be available on smokelessimage.com in the next few weeks :) and boy are we excited!

red.jpg

NQ_Blast.jpg

NQ_Burst.jpg

NQ_bliss.jpg

NQ_Blend.jpg

* NicQuid® charter member of AEMSA
MTAwMTAwbm9BRU1TQVJvdW5kQm9yZGVyLTAxLTAxLTEwMjR4Nzkx.jpg

Last edited:

Bizzar1

Apr 9, 2012
Tennessee
Looks great and I will definitely be a consumer. I hope you will continue to carry the Liquid Volt line as well as I love the 555. Of the 10 or so 555's I have tried your's is one I always keep in my pocket.

That x100! Although straight up SI 555 is a bit strong for me in flavor (how is that possible) I do like to mix it with other flavors from different vendors. I mix it with cofee flavors, other types of ry4, banana, butternuts oh it goes so good with so many different flavors! No other 555 on the market comes close.

Justjames

ECF Veteran
Jul 11, 2012
California
When? When? When? I wanna try some of those too. Thank you SI to finally carry small size bottle. I don't vape a lot only 1-1.5 ml a day so buying big bottle kind of overkill to me beside that I love to vape different flavors so big bottle would last pretty long time, too long maybe. Also if the flavor is not for me, then buying big bottle would be such a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread