Status
Not open for further replies.

Imagine

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2011
OHIO USA
www.SmokelessImage.com
true but you can always use a syringe to fill any carto ;) so if our new ones give you an option even better :p
There are a LOT of people stating they don't mind the syringe. You may want to consider offering both instead of replacing these? But then I don't know what the new ones are going to be like. Just a thought. I'm just glad to see them available at SI.

paddymx

ECF Veteran
Jun 2, 2012
Asheboro,NC
I also have problems with Phoenix Bottom coil. I found that I had to pry up the center post on the Phoenix :

View attachment 114819

for the Phoenix to make contact with the battery(78mm auto's). I have to do this about 80% of the time. This has become very bothersome, but what ya gonna do! I am hoping SI's CE3 version will not have this issue. From the pictures on the announcement thread, looks like the same thing and filling process. I have just received my 1300 manual and the Phoenix works fine. I have an auto 1300 on the way. Time will tell. Also not happy with the "leak proof" x2 clero leaking into my mouth if the bottom is raised above horizontal. Couldn't even consider trying to carry one in my pocket! I even got an ego-C to see if they have the same center post issue but haven't gotten the 3ml Phoenix yet. The CE3's that I purchased(vendor not to be named) were crap! Had plastic air tubes! :evil:

JoeM86

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 2, 2012
Tacoma, Washington, USA
I've had the same issues with the Phoenix. One of them was being finicky with two of my 65mm autos. I've pried up the center post on that Pheonix and it works fine now. I have a manual X2 1300. A different one of my Pheonix's wasnt working with it, I just unscrewed it barely, maybe a quarter turn, and it works now. That being said, while the Pheonix has been my only CE3 so far, I do like it best over other "delivery" options. Cant wait til SI's CE3's are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread