NicQuid® NEW USA ELIQUID line Available at SI - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grego66

ECF Veteran
Jun 10, 2012
Nevada
I was a menthol smoker and a fruit flavor vapor... my top 4:

1)Maraschino blast (that i can vape all day....it tastes like red lifesavers to me NO medicine taste AT ALL)

2) Apple Breeze

3) Sublime

4) Southern freeze

I will say that all of the flavors are awesome....it just has to be something up your alley...if you don't like peaches you won't like peach liquid LOL..... but the flavors are accurate and really pure..

Oh an for any tobacco vapers I would also suggest biscotti it has tobacco notes in it for sure... almost like ry4/555 mixed in a biscotti

That sounds like it's too good to wait till it goes to SI.

I've just ordered 30ml and used the coupon code :)

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va
NicQuid is not a mom and pop...and made at a facility..... and will be adhering to all the AEMSA standards of practice....So it unfortunately comes at a price....however you will see that it is competitively priced compared to the other larger eliquid vendors ...Halo, Johnsonscreek, juicy vapor, pink spot etc....

You get what you pay for if you want cheap juice there is cheap juice out there but you don't know anything about it and flavor is probably not the greatest. If you want a good quality juice that is made with the highest standards your going to pay for it. Just like anything else. Your not going to get a BMW at the price of a KIA. Just like your KIA is not going to drive like or have the features of the BMW. Just like with anything else you get what you pay for. Me I'm happy to shell out the extra few dollars for a premium quality liquid. Because I know it was made to the strict high standards of AMESA.

Ok I'm done ranting. I'll step off my soap box now.

Have a nice day

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
You get what you pay for if you want cheap juice there is cheap juice out there but you don't know anything about it and flavor is probably not the greatest. If you want a good quality juice that is made with the highest standards your going to pay for it. Just like anything else. Your not going to get a BMW at the price of a KIA. Just like your KIA is not going to drive like or have the features of the BMW. Just like with anything else you get what you pay for. Me I'm happy to shell out the extra few dollars for a premium quality liquid. Because I know it was made to the strict high standards of AMESA.

Ok I'm done ranting. I'll step off my soap box now.

Have a nice day

thats great if you have the money to throw away,,,a lot of us out here are lucky if we can have enough money to eat right.

i will make my own juice,,i am getting better at all the time,,,,i just focus on two tobacco flavors,,,,,DK555 and RY4,,both with my own twist to suet my own taste buds.

Renolizzie

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2012
Northern Nevada, astride the "49er trail
thats great if you have the money to throw away,,,a lot of us out here are lucky if we can have enough money to eat right.

i will make my own juice,,i am getting better at all the time,,,,i just focus on two tobacco flavors,,,,,DK555 and RY4,,both with my own twist to suet my own taste buds.

Been there and done that on the just having barely enough money to eat right, Mudhill. I applaud you for finding ways to make your buck go further. I used to do my own tune-ups and some car repairs because Chevy parts are cheap but mechanics [especially bad mechanics] cost a fortune.

Fortunately, I can afford to eat right now and I like buying my juice but I did get the materials for DIY. Somehow, if I can afford it, I think that I'll keep on buying the pre-made juice. DIY seems fiddley:) Oh, and I happen to love the SI juices which aren't too bad of a price. The new ones are a bit pricey but to each his or her own. At least for the price you know that they are using good quality products to make the juice with:)

Maybe you can PM with your recipes for RY4 and 555 and I'll try making a batch.

voodoocharlie

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 16, 2012
Woodbridge, Va

Glad for you making your own juice. I'm glad your saving money in doing so.

However my point is if you want premium quality that comes from such high standards that Amesa puts out. Your going to have to pay for it. I don't throw away my money I buy Liquid that is of the premimum quality. Its like steak which would your rather a filet or a sirloin me I would perfer a filet and I know in order to get that filet I'm gonna have to pay more. I don't want the sirloin I don't like the taste so I skip it and go for the filet.

mudhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 23, 2012
versailles mo.
Glad for you making your own juice. I'm glad your saving money in doing so.

However my point is if you want premium quality that comes from such high standards that Amesa puts out. Your going to have to pay for it. I don't throw away my money I buy Liquid that is of the premimum quality. Its like steak which would your rather a filet or a sirloin me I would perfer a filet and I know in order to get that filet I'm gonna have to pay more. I don't want the sirloin I don't like the taste so I skip it and go for the filet.

if i bought the filet,,,,,,,i could not eat for 2 days after,,,,of course that is a exaggeration,,,if i ...... my money away on some thing i can live with out ,,,i would not have the money to buy the things i could not live with out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread