NicQuid® NEW USA ELIQUID line Available at SI - NOW IN STOCK!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoAnnW

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2012
B'more MD
Well.. I know that I can't wait now... How can the new menthols be better than SI's Ice Menthol? :confused:

I love SI's Ice Menthol! :thumb:

UPDATE: I just tried SI's RY4 for the first time and it's slammin!! For me now Ice Menthol moved down a notch in my most favorite(s) list. Will there be something similar to RY4 in the new line of juice?

Last edited:

Dac311

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2012
Baton Rouge, LA
Well.. I know that I can't wait now... How can the new menthols be better than SI's Ice Menthol? :confused:

UPDATE: I just tried SI's RY4 for the first time and it's slammin!! For me now Ice Menthol moved down a notch in my most favorite(s) list. Will there be something similar to RY4 in the new line of juice?
These are my 2 all day vapes. I hope they come out with an ry4 equivilant. Though the midnight express is intreging me enough to order some on my next juice order. Though the description makes it sound more like a 555 with a stronger tobacco flavor.

Basilor

ECF Veteran
Aug 30, 2012
Phoenix, Arizona

I always added a couple drops of menthol to my RY4. A easy way to see if you would like it, put both of them in your mouth at the same time. That's what I did way back, then would mix up a batch of SI RY4 + Menthol. Eventually I also added Desert Joe and Cappuccino. Ultimately, what I mixed (all SI) was 50% RY4, 30% Cappuccino, 10% Desert Joe 10% Menthol Burst.

Good Luck!

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread