Not open for further replies.

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I have to admit I'm enjoying the simplicity of the Kabuki, plus to me, it vapes better than any of my other tops.

Nah......just calling 'em as I see 'em!

True none the less!

TheColdHandedVG

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2013
New York, USA
Yes, the Kabuki uses Nautilus coils in 1.6 or 1.8 ohm.

I never liked any of the tanks I had with BVC coils. So, I moved onto building coils on either a Russian 91% v2 or two KFL+. I'm glad I know how to build a good coil and have the tops if'n I need them. But then I kept reading about how much people were heaping praise on the Kabuki. And I thought to mysefl (yes I did) that can't be right. These people are saying how great the vape is on a Kabuki with BVC coils. And people who's opinions I respect were saying they were terrific. So finally, I ordered one. And they were right. And then I got a second one. And tonight I got a third one.

Well you guys are really convincing me. I guess I'll have to pick one up. Just gotta wait for the Radius now...

The Provape website says that my order should be shipped in 1-2 weeks. Has anyone hear bought a Radius while it had a 1-2 week lead time? How long did it actually take to be shipped?

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Well you guys are really convincing me. I guess I'll have to pick one up. Just gotta wait for the Radius now...

The Provape website says that my order should be shipped in 1-2 weeks. Has anyone hear bought a Radius while it had a 1-2 week lead time? How long did it actually take to be shipped?

Mine gave the exact same ship times and arrived in 10 days BYMMV.

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Yes, the Kabuki uses Nautilus Coils in 1.6 or 1.8 ohm.

I never liked any of the tanks I had with BVC coils. So, I moved onto building coils on either a Russian 91% v2 or two KFL+. I'm glad I know how to build a good coil and have the tops if'n I need them. But then I kept reading about how much people were heaping praise on the Kabuki. And I thought to mysefl (yes I did) that can't be right. These people are saying how great the vape is on a Kabuki with BVC coils. And people who's opinions I respect were saying they were terrific. So finally, I ordered one. And they were right. And then I got a second one. And tonight I got a third one.

You guys are making it hard for those of us trying to take baby steps.

Jim-

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
You guys are making it hard for those of us trying to take baby steps.

The better you like your vape experience, the better your chance of kicking the tobacco habit for good is. Wish I would have had this type of gear available when I quit.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

Keep in mind that there was a Black Friday sale and Kabuki is a hot toy right now. Their lead time isn't usually that long, but their stock may be low. They also tend to overestimate, rather than underestimate shipping time.

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
Hypnotize.gif

disco_ball2.gif
Confused.gif

kaaa...booo...keee

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
The better you like your vape experience, the better your chance of kicking the tobacco habit for good is. Wish I would have had this type of gear available when I quit.

I only backslide when I can't use one of my Provari. Other than those times I am stinky free. I was content to stay with Ikenvape platniums and a carto tank but can't get those cartos right now.

I am trying to avoid having multiple toppers is all. I might be able to live with two types of toppers.

I already went through the phase where I had a desk covered with devices I didn't use in 2013. I want to try and smaller in number with my vaping supplies.

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
I need to keep thinking this thought.

Less is more...
Less is more...
Less is more...

I should not need it's own dedicated desk for all of this...

Last edited:

JJOOHHNN

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2013
USA
Ooops? :blush:

Shalst I delete the pics?

No need to do that but Susan was right, this place is full of enablers. :)

I need to keep telling myself Sophia V2 is on the way and to giver her a chance first. Then I will see if I become a two timer. Also I need to remind myself I would need to send off one of my babies for surgery to give this a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread