Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA
Seems like it might work (and I think there's a thread on nic extraction, maybe check there?) but you'd really want to also invest in a nic test kit to know what you wind up with....

But there's still time to lay in a supply of good, high strength nic. A whole lot easier! :lol:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
And when you're not using that for extraction, you can always go all Breaking Bad with it. Looks like it works, but there's a whole section here if you want to get into that Liquid Extraction From Tobacco

Just wanted to make sure there is always a dim light on. I've got 8 litres left but I just wondered.

You won't believe how much I looked like Heisenberg the first DIY time round.
Safety goggles
Massive rubber gloves that were anti corrosive or something
An apron (for real!!!)

And mix all that with a bit of extremist when I would put a Tshirt round my neck and fashion it like a bandana to avoid fumes.

And it was only 72 nic. Then again I was recovering from brain damage so perhaps those were the right precautions to take. I looked ridiculous though.

Now I kick back in my undies and dabble away.
I still look ridiculous. The brain damage has gone but my weirdness has pitched for the long haul.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Hey, I always recommend eye protection and gloves if anyone ever asked, but I mix with 100 mg in my kitchen with the only safety gear on hand are paper towels and knowing where the sink is. That, and making sure the dog isn't in the kitchen.

Disclaimer: All such mixing being performed by a a lazy, ill prepared DIY mixer, so remember kids, don't try this at home.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Hey, I always recommend eye protection and gloves if anyone ever asked, but I mix with 100 mg in my kitchen with the only safety gear on hand are paper towels and knowing where the sink is. That, and making sure the dog isn't in the kitchen.

Disclaimer: All such mixing being performed by a a lazy, ill prepared DIY mixer, so remember kids, don't try this at home.

Agreed. Do as I say, not as I do.

Reactions: Eskie

NOVA jon

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 28, 2014
Northern virginia
I use pipe tobacco & water to make bug spray for my plants.
Kills the hell out of them, but i wouldn't want to vape it.
Never thought of distillation, time consuming but easy to follow.
Where would you find tobacco seeds?..

I just read that last part so wrong as I was laughing and thinking about the Simpsons episode with tomacco thinking about Homer planting seeds!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread