Not open for further replies.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello Orphans
I came across these amazing items while browsing around.

THe engraving is impeccable, but does any one know WHAT the items are on the right?

Looks like a 16mm mech and I have no idea what the rta is, I need to know?
Oh BTW, I am not in possession of these lovelies, found them on Pinterest?
tumblr_nxcjbuk5Ck1uq4pxzo1_500.jpg

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hello Orphans

THe engraving is impeccable, but does any one know WHAT the items are on the right?

Looks like a 16mm mech and I have no idea what the rta is, I need to know?

Helpo?? Hero?? I can't quite make out the letter before the O

Reactions: anavidfan

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida
Hello Orphans

Looks like a 16mm mech and I have no idea what the RTA is, I need to know?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!!!

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thanks Tin, found a page on FB for Vape life magazine, posted the question.
I think the little MOD is a Turtleship Mini, the RTA looks like an old Pandora Genesis, but from all the photos, it does not have that logo, unless that is the engravers signature...

It does indeed look like a Pandora Shadow

Tintreach

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
LOL, the "foot" shot.....
Nice RTA, love the look and it does go great with the ELA. I will have to go and check that out....

It's not a bad one, flavor is good to great, juice capacity is a little small vs its overall size, top AFC is useless as air control.

I mainly bought it just for the ELA but I think it might get some daily driver use outside of the house due to it's design. If the AFC would actually function better and it came with a 2nd build deck I'd say it would be an amazing traveling RTA.

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
I have a couple of Super T 18350's, they're the only mods I currently use (having recently lost my GP 18650).
Extremely well made and just feel solid - quality vaping tools. I didn't realise the Company stopped making them until a couple of weeks ago.

If I can afford it I'd like to get a replacement button/connector for the spare GP tubes I have.

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City
If I can afford it I'd like to get a replacement button/connector for the spare GP tubes I have.

Depending on which GP tubes you have, it might be a good deal to pick up a complete unit from the Vapourart outlet. The V3 18500 models are still there at a great discount.

Reactions: D133

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I got a 18500 workhorse. one of my favorites. I also picked up a brass 18650 tube in the classies. should be here tomorrow!

I have a couple of Super T 18350's, they're the only mods I currently use (having recently lost my GP 18650).
Extremely well made and just feel solid - quality vaping tools. I didn't realise the Company stopped making them until a couple of weeks ago.

D133

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
UK
Depending on which GP tubes you have, it might be a good deal to pick up a complete unit from the Vapourart outlet. The V3 18500 models are still there at a great discount.
It's a V2 (2.0) with the vertical PAPS writing and serial# on the 18350 tube only. I also still have the 18500 tube.
Thanks for the info, I'll consider getting one. It seems it would be a lot cheaper to buy the whole mod than buy the seperate V3 button and end cap. I had already replaced the V2 switch for an upgraded version (it's still on the 18650 tube which I lost) so no harm now in mixing/matching versions.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
It's a V2 (2.0) with the vertical PAPS writing and serial# on the 18350 tube only. I also still have the 18500 tube.
Thanks for the info, I'll consider getting one. It seems it would be a lot cheaper to buy the whole mod than buy the seperate V3 button and end cap. I had already replaced the V2 switch for an upgraded version (it's still on the 18650 tube which I lost) so no harm now in mixing/matching versions.

I mix up my PAPs, GUS's and JMs all the time. I love getting unique looks.

On the PAPs my favorite combo it the 2.5 tube and switch with the V3 top cap. Perfection.

I recently aquired a "hybrid top cap" by Anatolian MODS which is compatible with the above/ 20 x 1) threaded.
Really like it with some toppers. Funny it really depends on the atomizer for noticing voltage drops.

With my Flash-E-Vapors, it makes no difference on performance with the reg top caps vs the Hybrid top.
With a couple, like my Origens , it makes a very noticeable difference in performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread