Old mech Orphans .....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erinqua

Mar 20, 2017
They are not 20 x 1
Hmm... This picture led me the wrong way.
ef47ac3ce17545b0fa8bd31bb611703d.jpg

Whatever, I'll find a way to use them.

• Love
Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Hello everyone!
I'm kinda new to ECF and I need some help. Currently looking for some 20mm mechas (mcr101sl, Defender or any other). All I've found is this thread, no buy/sell or whatever I can see here.
Can anyone please give me the right direction?
Thanks in advance.

And a photo of my 'this moment' setup, just not to be too boring.
View attachment 721239

Its going to be hard to find either the MCR101-SL or the Defenders. Both companies are no longer in existence and people who have them usually dont let them go.

A few months to a year ago, I did see a lot of the MCR being sold for for practically nothing, and believe me , having paid full price it was hard not to hoard.

I have 2 MCR SL and 2 defenders. I keep thinking I dont need them, hard to find matching atties, blah blah , but I just love em and I know if I do sell em, no one would want to buy them even at half the price I paid and then an amazing 20mm atty will show up and Id be kicking myself for having sold them.

MCR 101SL with the MCR 303 ( sold my 303's stupid, stupid , stupid )
MCR 303-0005.jpg

MikroEngineering Defenders
Mikroengin-011.jpg

Erinqua

Mar 20, 2017
Its going to be hard to find either the MCR101-SL or the Defenders.
Well, yep. I had to search through tons of old threads at local forum, looking for owners, and all I've found was a couple of SLs and 303s. But since then I use mostly them, just because how different 20mm feels on hand. And I'd have a couple more with a great pleasure.
I have 2 MCR SL and 2 defenders. I keep thinking I dont need them, hard to find matching atties, blah blah , but I just love em and I know if I do sell em, no one would want to buy them even at half the price I paid and then an amazing 20mm atty will show up and Id be kicking myself for having sold them.
I sigh sadly, looking at these pictures. Jealousy is a bad feeling, but what can I do...
Now, that is gorgeous, what is it? I love it
Found it. Looks like it's a tube from cloned "zna", maybe that's the reason it's compatible with Gus button. Somebody made it just for fun.

• Agree
Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
well, see I have you and another good friend that is dying for the SLs. I think Ok, I dont need 2, but which one do I let go of and every time I see the one, I will remember the one I let go and Id get sad.

Same with the defenders, So Im thinking do I sell both MCR or both Defenders? I put soooo much more money in the MCR, but the defenders are such great performers?

I will think about, it. I hate having something that I dont use much, especially if I know there are others out there wishing to have it.

Reactions: Erinqua

Erinqua

Mar 20, 2017
Don't know how to start... I need some help.
So, on the Last Vapourart Day I bought a couple of 350 tubes from VA. The confirmation letter came, then another one came with a track-number. And then nothing happend. Still no activity on the track, no letters, no nothing at all.
I've tried to send them a message via Facebook, but no answer either.
Can anyone remember any email or something to contact them? I'm really waiting for those tubes, and it would be a sad story not to get them.
Thanks for advance for any help.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Did you say you contacted Perseus through FB? when was this? I placed an order end of Nov and same thing happened.

I finally contacted Perseus , which I avoided cause he's so nice and didnt want him to feel bad,

Turns out since he sent the package , HE or someone at VA has to do a search on that end.
He found it, it had been stuck in NY customs for weeks, then made its way back to Bulgaria and sat in the PO there for weeks more.

Not till I asked him, did he know there was a problem, and he took care of it right away.
Dont know if it was the holidays, or customs being asses, or new regs, but when he re sent it got here fast....

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Somewhat in the spirit of the original post for this thread, no gripes though, only love [emoji173]️

Purchased this one from one of our own here on ECF:
bcbc62d122a38406ed11b09fd4233057.jpg

Thought a Mulciber would look pretty sex on it so running a 2.5 mm 26 g spaced coil @ 1 ohm for a nice laid back kind of vape, perfect for a lazy sunday.

The satburn switch on it is a joy to fire and the whole mod has a solid, reassuring heft to it. Glad I can finally experience one of these beauties first hand!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread