Status
Not open for further replies.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
A Super T thread! I haven't checked this forum in a while! Still a huge fan and one of only two brands of mods own, the other being Titanide. Since then, I haven't felt the need to experiment outside those brands. I had an ELA but gave it away to someone who needed it more than I did, the rest are P+'s or Workhorses. Sadly, I had two stolen when my car was stolen - an 18500 P+ and a 18500 Workhorse. If you see them on the street or at a pawn shop with carbon fiber wrap that looks worn, they are mine so give the guy a good beating for me.

I'm not sure why people would have bad feelings for Super T going out of business? It was a business decision pure and simple from what I understand. None of mine have ever needed service. I have some spare parts I've never so much as touched. The only thing I regret is not getting a .... load of the Contour drip tips while I could. They are hands down my favorite and I have a hard time vaping on anything else.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
GUS MODs
GUS-V2-001.jpg

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
I still have a ton of mech mods, not sure which are still in business. Super T precise mods, Caravella, GGTS, Reos, Silver Bullet, among others. Most don't see regular use as I stopped using my genesis attys recently. No bad blood here glad they made them with they were around to make some bad ... regulated mods.

Reactions: anavidfan

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Anyone here own a "Woodpecker" by Sarumods? I feel a bit of "shame" since Im NOT supposed to buy any more of anything.... But I could not help myself, Its black stabwood and comes with a complete set of tops and switches in both SS and brass....

I hope I dont regret it, I worry about a wooden tube mech, will it crack, might it already have hairline ones ?
Anyway, Its coming from Switzerland and will post a photo or 2 when it gets home.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Anyone here own a "Woodpecker" by Sarumods? I feel a bit of "shame" since Im NOT supposed to buy any more of anything.... But I could not help myself, Its black stabwood and comes with a complete set of tops and switches in both SS and brass....

I hope I dont regret it, I worry about a wooden tube mech, will it crack, might it already have hairline ones ?
Anyway, Its coming from Switzerland and will post a photo or 2 when it gets home.

those are some gorgeous mods!!!

which one did you get?

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I have to say, I was very LUCKY, I hope. 100 shipped. plus the 2 complete sets of hardware.
I just hope that I dont end up with something completely different, or in bad condition.

Ive chatted with the man a few times and he seems a decent person. My fingers are crossed.

He sold 2 others, in a chestnut tone and red cherry tone burls. He also has a pair of Sterling Silver mechs, nice but a bit too fancy for me.

The one I got is black/ ebony? 22mm stabwood.

pS This is why I sacrificing some items in classies :(

Last edited:
Reactions: petrotech

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Damn, I really hope you can get the specs, SOON !!!!

If you can, please post a photo of it. I have a couple little film cans full of bits and since ST tends to use same parts for many of their gear, I might have something that works.

I'm gonna do a little research tonight and see if I can get a hold of anyone from Super T. I know they're out of the vape business, but not sure if they're still doing their other stuff.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
Little secret to share....
OughtVape is closing and they have all their gear 50% off with THANKYOU50 coupon.

Added treat, if you buy the GP dripper, you get on top of the coupon a free (your choice of ss, LUX ) PAPs V3, while supplies last of course..... Sad to see them go, but for those that love mechs, here's a chance to get a new mech set up for about 50?

From the email:
"With any purchase of a GP Dripper or Two (2) GP Dripper TopCaps of any kind, we'll inlude a PAPS v3 mod. We have a few stainless, and several LUX models. The LUX comes with a hand holster.

Pricing is still 50% off with the coupon, and nothing extra is needed - we'll pack it in your order. The v3 is not listed on the site. If you have a preference for stainless or LUX, just reply to your receipt. We can;t gurantee either, but we'll do our best!"

Last edited:

Mermaaan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
California
Little secret to share....
OughtVape is closing and they have all their gear 50% off with THANKYOU50 coupon.

Added treat, if you buy the GP dripper, you get on top of the coupon a free (your choice of ss, LUX ) PAPs V3, while supplies last of course..... Sad to see them go, but for those that love mechs, here's a chance to get a new mech set up for about 50?

From the email:
"With any purchase of a GP Dripper or Two (2) GP Dripper TopCaps of any kind, we'll inlude a PAPS v3 mod. We have a few stainless, and several LUX models. The LUX comes with a hand holster.

Pricing is still 50% off with the coupon, and nothing extra is needed - we'll pack it in your order. The v3 is not listed on the site. If you have a preference for stainless or LUX, just reply to your receipt. We can;t gurantee either, but we'll do our best!"

I took adavantage of this offer! Got the email from them and added the dripper and an extra cap as well as the ultem sleeve for my heron. Free paps? Yes please!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Im late to the party maybe but I run 2 Super T mods almost daily. For newer mechs running the Vaperz Cloud X1's a black chrome and a stainless. Black Chrome with matching Temple RDA and Stainless X1 with a Sense Herakles, Run Merlins on the Super T mods. Also have a Bandit and like the Nalu on it.
Super T's were and are likely my favorite mechs and Im not upset with the closing business is tough with the China competition. Only wish I had bought spares.

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
I just made a wonderful purchase and Im still in shock by the price and generosity of seller. SO kind and he is owed by me and the cosmos.

Not only did he send me a lot of spares, but he sent me so many spares that I actually ended up with 2 complete mods.

Woodpeckers by SaruMods , Austria combined with Origen MKII and Flash-e-Vapor V3
What can I say, they are wonderfully made and one of the first mechs to really stump me. I think I need to learn about the special top cap for atties that dont have a long enough 510 connection, Im getting a touch of rattle when I use that top cap and none with the use of the reg hybrid top. Being my first real hybrid top, Im living fine with a bit of rattle.

So far not getting too much info , Seller is from Switzerland and very helpful, but think there is a language gap. I dont want to bombard him with so many questions for fear that Im not happy with them.

If anyone has a Woopecker and has the newer top cap, please share info, Im sure its just that I dont know how to use it right.

sarumods-woodpecker-0001.jpg
sarumods-woodpecker-0003.jpg
sarumods-woodpecker-0009.jpg
saru-wdpkr-001.jpg
saru-wdpkr-002.jpg

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
My collection

Attachments

• DSCN1361.JPG
    DSCN1361.JPG
    79.9 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCN1362.JPG
    DSCN1362.JPG
    84.3 KB · Views: 32
  • DSCN1363.JPG
    DSCN1363.JPG
    80.1 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN1364.JPG
    DSCN1364.JPG
    81.3 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCN1365.JPG
    DSCN1365.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCN1366.JPG
    DSCN1366.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 30
  • DSCN1368.JPG
    DSCN1368.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 34
  • DSCN1369.JPG
    DSCN1369.JPG
    82.6 KB · Views: 34

smknomore

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2014
South of the river
Those look great, I run hybrid on a couple RDAs but typically use the 510 top.
The Vaporz X1's come with both and are a really great mod for the price. I got the black chrome X1 used and the SS X1 at a sale price. Really at the point to quite collecting stuff. I actually sold the last of my regulated stuff to a friend today and just run mechs. Funny seems like this vaping thing has went full circle. Hehehe

anavidfan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 14, 2012
U.S.
My collection
Those are beautiful !!!!!

I have 5 regulated ( forgot about the old P2.5) devices and really like them, but they also are older devices and have no need for TC and all those bells and whistles. I can live without the regulated devices, but my mechs ..... They are my "precious'sss'sssss''

Reactions: HauntedMyst
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread