Not open for further replies.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
E
The difference is your hypothetical island probably doesn't have alternative sources of nicotine in the form of combustible tobacco products readily available just about everywhere, does it?

I'm not worried that I would die without nicotine. I'm worried that I would return to smoking.
Exactly. That is why i still vape 0 mg almost ,7 months After going to 0 nic.

Come HELL or High Water i am not going back to cigarettes.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
nobody was more addicted to nic than me. I chain smoked cigs. 2+ pack a day habit. Enter vaping. I went from 24mg to 12mg to 6mg about a year apart each. Each time I switched I just started buying the lower nic and adding to the massive collection of the higher nic. Vaping both until I only had 6mg left in massive collection. It is totally a mental thing. Now 24mg taste horrible to me and makes me feel sick. I do chain vape when I can, do not when I cannot.
I started at 18 mg and slowly reduced my nic level to 0 about 7 months ago.

Reactions: bnrkwest

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic and not germane to the discussion

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
A little bit of this in some unflavored ejuice is actually rather tasty.

a8e1e572386f3167e87d3d38a28f0c63.500
I bet it is. Thanks for the tip.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I bought what I like or liked in the past. Older tech stuff can be picked up for a song and the clones of that stuff even less expensive.

Considering in the last +year of vaping I've broken a total of ZERO tanks and had ZERO mods fail on me, I have a sizable stash of beginner vape gear to help friends get off the stinkies.

YMMV.
I vaped the cheapest Atty fof about 9-10 months $5.43. I dud switch out the Kayfun lite plus base fof the Monster Mini V3 go get MTL again.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Off topic and not germane to the discussion

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
    I need some opinions. I pulled the trigger on a 6 liter order of nic to add to my other 4 liter stash. Also pulled the trigger on 10 tobeco Kayfun V5's and 10 sets of replacement parts and glass. I feel I'm set for tanks and nic. The problem I'm facing now is a 700.00 order towards mods. I have considered all Rx200s, Ipv 400's, found a place that still have Yihi Sx Mini M Class's for 99.99 a pop. Should I buy a lot of lower end mods or a handful of high end mods? Anyone chime in and give me your opinion

Sent from my LG V10 using Tapatalk

Yep, it depends on how you vape as to what you buy.

I just rcvd 2 - RX200s(red and blue). I've yet to test them but will do so tomorrow night. If everything is fine with these mods over the next two weeks, I'll be ordering at least 4 more, maybe 6 more. I vape btw 120W and 150W with the setup that I currently have.

schismz

ECF Veteran
    Aug 2, 2010
    Seattle, WA
    This makes me feel slightly better about my personal spending because I only bought 3 Dicodes. Although I only kept it to 3 really because I may not have lived to see the aftermath of vapepocalypse III after the wife saw the CC bill.

My wife never says anything, 'cept a week or two after the AMEX bill shows up, she'll be like, "I just got this amazing new purse!/dress/something! What do you think?" I think... it probably cost 2x as much as my dicodes ;-)

This makes me want to buy another V2+ . You know, just in case...
    Just... being the voice of reason, you should probably get 2 more V2+ because really, you're saving money in the long run, and your health is priceless.

Tommy-Chi

Ultra Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    My wife never says anything, 'cept a week or two after the AMEX bill shows up, she'll be like, "I just got this amazing new purse!/dress/something! What do you think?" I think... it probably cost 2x as much as my dicodes ;-)

Just... being the voice of reason, you should probably get 2 more V2+ because really, you're saving money in the long run, and your health is priceless.

My Ex and I use to get in to these "discussions." I'd buy books for school with the money for my college loans, and she would use my college loans to buy shoes. I'll give you one guess who got stuck with 100% of the loans. :closedeyes:

GeorgeS

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • May 31, 2015
    Oregon, USA
    I've been going through cycles. I see some tanks I want to try and then I don't have enough mods. Cycle through some tanks and then I'll get some mods. Cycle through the mods and start over again.

I'm seriously TRYING to get to where I'm maintaining only 1-2 setups and have the rest clean+dry+ready to go but its hard to put setups I like aside.

puffon

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida

chanelvaps

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 3, 2013
    Burbank CAlifornia
    ^^^ I have ordered from both os these places but I have no idea of the size. They seem really squiggly, as in pliable. More than most orings. Need to find somebody that has ordered them already or I am sure I will end up with the wrong thing

Rt1Rebel

ECF Veteran
    Mar 28, 2014
    Severna Park MD
    I have 3 Provaris, a 2, a 2.5 and a 3. I think you will really enjoy them. They are solid devices.

The Triton I hear is a VERY nice tank. I have seen a build video on the rebuildable section and it really does not look too bad to do. When I was looking a rebuildable tanks for someone I was mentoring one of the reasons she settled on that tank was that you could reduce the airflow enough for it to work well for a tootle puffer.

I strongly suggest that you at least try the tank up front while parts and other options are available. That way should it not work for you it can be replaced with something that does. If it does work for you then spare parts can still be purchased.

If you would like some help learning to build safely shoot me a PM.

Thanks Myrany, I may take you up on that. In other news, I understand that the Triton tanks will work subohm with those ill-purchased Aspire CF Mods, I might order a few more of those tanks. So I have that going for me, which is nice.

cllmda

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Extra glass is a big one! I really don't know where one would find replacements to fit a specific tank if the original part becomes a restricted item.

Thats right... so even though i hate them I always make sure to buy a few poly(plastic) tanks if available for that model and/or -even better-a steel tank.I hate those steel tanks but you can be sure they'll last forever ;).....

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread