ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY

Yiana

Ultra Member
Nov 20, 2015
Planet Earth
Don't expect any sales on nic unless the place is going to close.

I noticed that. My Freedom Smokes alwsys has nic on sale for any holiday and I was going to pick up 2 more liters if they did. I'm only going to get one. Then another one next month. With what I have now, I should be good. Even it degrades a little, I'll just adjust it accordingly.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
hmmm ... i haven't noticed that, if anything the opposite. The new nautilus X and Protank 4 evolved are available for under $ 25 in many stores. I have seen the PT4 ( with the rba deck ) for $21 in one online store. A lot cheaper than when the Subtank was introduced.

Perhaps one or both of us are suffering from confirmation bias :)

Could even come down to which segment of the market we are taking interest in and its relation to current trends. It this point, it may all be irreverent.
:blink:

Reactions: 3mg Meniere

SpyderBite

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2011
Sedona, AZ
I still stand by my original statement. Purchases from China will be business as usual. There is no way they can enforce a ban on vape equipment completely. Perhaps one or two of your orders may get confiscated over a period of a year. But look how long it took the FDA to crack down on internet pharmacies. Nearly a decade.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I noticed that. My Freedom Smokes alwsys has nic on sale for any holiday and I was going to pick up 2 more liters if they did. I'm only going to get one. Then another one next month. With what I have now, I should be good. Even it degrades a little, I'll just adjust it accordingly.
Not even a 40% off coil sale from them lately....

Reactions: ENAUD

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
I still stand by my original statement. Purchases from China will be business as usual. There is no way they can enforce a ban on vape equipment completely. Perhaps one or two of your orders may get confiscated over a period of a year. But look how long it took the FDA to crack down on internet pharmacies. Nearly a decade.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
But once the new president gets tariffs on them....

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
You all do realize........no matter what is that effects cost, We pay for it.
Tariffs are simply one more way for Government to increase waste spending:facepalm: and we pay the increase due to the Tariff :ohmy:
We pay the Higher price due to reduced availability due to the Tariff:glare:

Lost my train of thought:
$15.00 :blink:

Last edited:

Robert Cromwell

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2015
elsewhere
You all do realize........no matter what is that effects cost, We pay for it.
Tariffs are simply one more way for Government to increase waste spending:facepalm: and we pay the increase due to the Tariff :ohmy:
We pay the Higher price due to reduced availability due to the Tariff:glare:

Lost my train of thought:
$15.00 :blink:
OHH yes I fully realize that but most sheeple do not apparently.

$15 for a drip tip? Not me, but many do.
$15 is a RDA, RTA or mech mod for me.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Speaking of, i found a deal for a 55 gallon drum $ 9999.99 . It's the Alchem International "Nicselect " too. Supposed to be the bees knees. Good deal ?

55 Gallon Drum of 100mg Nicotine

Decent deal right? 55 gallons is 208 liters. HLV charges, what, about $50 for a liter, and that's one of the cheapest prices I've seen. So $9999/208 is about $48/liter. Want to go halvsies on it? LOL.

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
This.

Reasonable people can analyze the same situation and reach different conclusions. Doesn't man one group are alarmists, and the other have their head in the sand.

I never said people that choose not to prep have their head in the sand.

I hope for best but prepare for tge worst.

The Boy Scouts motto is "Be prepared"

The FDA, and assorted States are trying to destroy vaping. I refuse to go back to cigarettes so i prep.

crxess

Grumpy Ole Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2012
Williamsport Md
Not to judge, but even half of a 55 gallon drum of 100mg nic may cross the line a bit from stockpiling to outright hoarding.

A third of a 55 gallon drum is completely understandable though.;)

I'd love to be a Fly on the wall when their trying to convince the FDA - Honest, it's for personal use :ohmy:

Yes, I can see possession regulations coming :mad:

No, sorry sir. Regs. Clearly state 8 mods maximum and those extra tube extensions could perceivably be used to make a Ninth. You are under arrest, you have the right to remain Silent.................:(

Last edited:

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio
I'd love to be a Fly on the wall when trier trying to convince the FDA - Honest, it's for personal use :ohmy:

Yes, I can see possession regulations coming :mad:

No, sorry sir. Regs. Clearly state 8 mods maximum and those extra tube extensions could perceivably be used to make a Ninth. You are under arrest, you have the right to remain Silent.................:(

I don't know, I feel like we are going to be such in the minority all said and done they won't bother with us on a person level but then I never though they would ban vaping as we know it now either.

YoursTruli

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 27, 2012
Ohio

Mazinny

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 25, 2013
NY
Not to judge, but even half of a 55 gallon drum of 100mg nic may cross the line a bit from stockpiling to outright hoarding.

A third of a 55 gallon drum is completely understandable though.;)
you're joking, but according to Kevin from VP Live, he has personal knowledge that some b&m's have already started nicotine hoarding for future profit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread