ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5

JCinFLA

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2015
Just got my nic order today and now wonder if that is enough? It is 250ml 100mg and should last me at least 3 years if I am correct.

For every 250mL of finished eliquid you want to make at 3mg...you'll need 7.5mL of 100mg/mL nic. So if you use 250mL of eliquid per month...to make enough for 1 year...you'll use 90mL of your 100mg/mL nic. 3 times that amount for 3 years = 270mL of 100mg/mL nic.

But, are you sure you only want enough for just 2 years + 9 months of vaping? Why not just buy a Litre of nic?

Last edited:

bnrkwest

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2011
Somewhere out there
It doesn't bother me all of the time. If I sit the wrong way or stand on a hard surface too long, I will have problems for a couple weeks. Then it might be a few months before it hits me again. I ended up in the ER cause the pain was more than I could take. Hubby had to get me dressed just so we could go. I screamed just lifting my leg an inch so he could get my pant leg under my foot.

I've never had high BP. Most of my life it's been on the low side. Just stated mine 'cause others were. lol. My resting heart rate has fallen since vaping. :) And the constant coughing and wheezing has stopped. :)
Glad it is not bothering you all the time now. Mine is pretty chronic now but if don't do too much walking it is better. I was able to walk around the house with out a cane but now I am back on the cane for indoors too. I had so many cortisone shots too that last time Dr said next time I need one back to therapy, but I do the exercises they gave me so not sure what else they can do. We shall see :) trying to hold off going to orthopedic docs if I can.

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
But, are you sure you only want enough for just 2 years + 9 months of vaping? Why not just buy a Litre of nic?

this

I bought enough for 29 years at 3mg/ml for me and one other person.... longer if I cut down to 2mg like I plan for future recipes. I don't even know if I will live that long, or will still want to vape in my 70's, but the cost is so cheap now compared to what it could be then, if you can still buy it, it seemed like a cheap insurance policy.

mikepetro

Vape Geek
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 22, 2013
Newport News, Virginia, United States
Just got my nic order today and now wonder if that is enough? It is 250ml 100mg and should last me at least 3 years if I am correct.
I vape at 3 mg nic and up to 250 ml juice per month.

upload_2016-8-25_20-59-8.png

avpx1

ECF Veteran
Jan 22, 2015
Download it here, you can then run it in excel or open office or whatever. Or you can open it in "Google Sheets".
Thanks again Mike for hooking us all up with the Vapocolypse Calculator :). I've used it many times and my friends love it when they ask for advice about getting nic. It really is very cool and a big help. Prior to using it I had felt like I was just guessing how much I would want. I would have come up short had I not had an easy way to check my consumption.

leftyandsparky

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 22, 2015
Somewhere in the South
Thanks again Mike for hooking us all up with the Vapocolypse Calculator :). I've used it many times and my friends love it when they ask for advice about getting nic. It really is very cool and a big help. Prior to using it I had felt like I was just guessing how much I would want. I would have come up short had I not had an easy way to check my consumption.
I just like it better than the calculator on my i phone!

Haktuspit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Feb 13, 2013
    Denver, CO
    Glad it helps. Hate for anyone to shortchange themselves on what they think they might need.

I have over 25 years worth and sometimes I still feel like I'm short changing myself. That doesn't even make it to retirement!

Then I remember I need to outlast a prohibition, not a lifetime. ;)

... Or I could order more.

The internal battle continues.

herb

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Mar 21, 2014
    Northern NJ native , Coastal NC now.
    I have over 25 years worth and sometimes I still feel like I'm short changing myself. That doesn't even make it to retirement!

Then I remember I need to outlast a prohibition, not a lifetime. ;)

... Or I could order more.

The internal battle continues.

LOL , 25 years worth my God man get a hold of yourself for Christ sake , snap out of it!!!!

Bea-FL

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jul 7, 2016
    Florida
    {Moderator addition: VapeNW Sale}

I was just there shopping and they have an up to 85% sale and some things have an additional 25% off with code. I scrolled through and there are lots of tanks mods, lots of everything.
    Clearance

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread